Someone suggested a joke thread............................

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
I recently went to an archaeologists' party, where they were looking for a lower leg.

It was quite a shindig.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Captain Kirk caught Mr. Spock sneaking towards the ladies room on the Enterprise.

"Spock," he said in his usual dramatic voice, "What ... are ... you doing?"

"It's quite logical, Jim," the Vulcan calmly replied, "Our show's mandate is to 'go where no man has gone before'."

(stolen and modified from an old Cracked Star Trek parody)

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
How have sales of cymbals in Wuhan fared?

That market has crashed

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Reaction score
This one has no punch line. It’s just a thought that popped into my head that I found funny looking ahead to whenever the next family dinner is - might be Christmas.

What would happen if one day you just started regularly talking about 2 levels louder for no reason? Maybe i’ll just do that. Something to try. See what happens. Kind of like shouting but not, same tone, regular conversation, just louder? (Some people can pass that off for confidence, I’ve noticed.)

Last edited:

ninjafaery

I just am
Reaction score
Captain Kirk caught Mr. Spock sneaking towards the ladies room on the Enterprise.

"Spock," he said in his usual dramatic voice, "What ... are ... you doing?"

"It's quite logical, Jim," the Vulcan calmly replied, "Our show's mandate is to 'go where no man has gone before'."

(stolen and modified from an old Cracked Star Trek parody)
I dunno...hard to tell from seeing xxxl birks with dress socks at the bottom of a stall. Happens.