Someone suggested a joke thread............................

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

ninj

I just am
Reaction score
What did Spartacus say when the lion ate his wife?
Nothing. He was gladiator

(Ducks and runs):eek:

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Ivan Pavlov is sitting in a bar. The phone behind the bar starts ringing.
Pavlov then shoots up out of his chair and shouts,
"Oh sh*t! I forgot to feed the dog!".

Po' dog Maw is empty and looking for crumbs ... remnants of the elusive cookie theory!

Could be a monster icon from Sesame St.

Luce NDs

Reaction score

Gamma-like joke ... evolving from the Greek γ's that could easily be mistaken for a Vi ... and thus the elusive Ve*Nus ... a deep place that disappears in light of observation ... just to support mystery and vapours in ancient MS đr. essence ... fair moans?

Some people do not believe in unseen Nous ... that's common demos ... invisible to those on high horses ... a-Paul-line, with lisp ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Ships under sail on the deep seas with decent winds may groan too ... no joke!

Moral ... respect the deep and well layered ...

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
PATRON ARRESTED FOR STEALING DRINKS AT BAR
SAYS THEY WERE ONLY TRYING TO LIFT SPIRITS.

So are you following James Nicoll on Twitter now? He cracked the same joke this morning. Alternatively, is James lurking on here? :unsure:

ninj

I just am
Reaction score
FB. Trying to work up the nerve to suggest a review of "The Space Willies" which was a cult favourite in our family.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
FB. Trying to work up the nerve to suggest a review of "The Space Willies" which was a cult favourite in our family.

That could be ... misinterpreted (sorry, I have a dirty mind sometimes). Have to look it up.

EDIT: Just read the Wiki entry on it. Sounds hilarious. Must hunt it up. I'm willing to bet James knows it.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
You know in the old Lone Ranger (or whatever) where the masked hero rides off into the sunset and people ask "Who was that masked man?"

Now the first response will be, "Which one?":unsure:

And here is an xkcd takes on masks.