Someone suggested a joke thread............................

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

paradox3

Reaction score
Did you hear about the origami teacher's outstanding debts?

They still need to be squared away.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Like paper money in High Flight ... watch for alternate values that are often abstract ...

Physical wealth can obscure the alternate values --- some biblical incarnation!

paradox3

Reaction score
Do you think the new owners will seek to transform the business? Make something out of very little?

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Some paper trails leave little evidence if you fire the omnibudsM'N. Note M'N is an old code of isolated being ... no sects or cliques intended of either potential ... malevolent essence, or the offended alternate!

Such thoughts of humble couples may cause something ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Thus the point was made of the aura as thorny issue ... don't irritate your self!

Now has anyone found this common beast? It said he lives with a beauty as having been denied by the autocrats ...

paradox3

Reaction score
All the disciples are at a Zoom team meeting and Jesus joins them without any video. His name appears on the screen. Jesus says “Hey.” Simon then responds, “How on earth is he in the meeting?” Thomas then says, “Unless he turns on his camera, I will not believe it.”

paradox3

Reaction score
This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat.
It was obvious she thought her cat understood her.
I came into my house and told my dog all about it. :unsure:

Luce NDs

Reaction score
History is a lyre ... just listen to the strings as plucked! Truth is dark ... to find the good ... the meaning of life?

Expect digs ... the populace hates truth too ... as conditioned by role modelling? Once one regresses ...

paradox3

Reaction score
A little bit of social isolation humor:

Tomorrow is a really big day! I get to take the recycling and green bins to the curb.

Now, what should I wear?