Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Have a safe travels. I am picturing a disney animated version of your RV with the dishes saying hold on, and the shouts re honey wiping out, but remaining intact

Have a safe travels. I am picturing a disney animated version of your RV with the dishes saying hold on, and the shouts re honey wiping out, but remaining intact

That may have happened. The dishes are in a drawer though other items stayed in the cupboard and the cupboard door was closed.

I need to check what Bucky's are doing for teas these days. They used to serve Tazo but I think they bought Teavana so maybe they have that now.

Today is the wedding day for one of my grands. The bride has two young ones and one on the way so we become great grandparents instantly! They are currently living with one set of parents and are marrying in the back yard - not very big but they didn't invite many guests. We reluctantly decided not to attend mainly because of my health hassles right now.

Today is the wedding day for one of my grands. The bride has two young ones and one on the way so we become great grandparents instantly! They are currently living with one set of parents and are marrying in the back yard - not very big but they didn't invite many guests. We reluctantly decided not to attend mainly because of my health hassles right now.
Too bad. That's a rather crappy reason to miss a wedding. Hope things improve for you and the docs eventually get a handle on what's happening.

Third day after the wedding and I was developing sore throat and runny nose this afternoon. Rapid test is negative- it could also be allergy, but it didn’t start right after I biked to work, so I am still suspecting Covid. Will do another test tomorrow morning and possibly stay home tomorrow.

Our Happy Couple had their photographer phone last night to cancel due to sickness. This morning the groom went to collect the cake ordered from a local bakery only to see a sign on the door saying 'Closed for a few days. We are all sick.'

I suppose there are, as my Nana used to say, worse troubles at sea! I had planned to take the family cake knife with me - it has been used for most of our weddings since my Nana's. I would also have lent her an umbrella to ensure there would be no rain. Oh well.

Good morning! Happy Wednesday! As we mark safe travels, though a rocky road upset some dishes and honey, not being able to attend family wedding die to health concerns, a wedding without photos and cake, Covid concerns, and all the rest of the things that make life what it is, let us pause, catch our breath, and gather round the Coffee Cart, fr hot beverages and community building. All is ready.

C(_)/
c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Good morning! Happy Wednesday! As we mark safe travels, though a rocky road upset some dishes and honey, not being able to attend family wedding die to health concerns, a wedding without photos and cake, Covid concerns, and all the rest of the things that make life what it is, let us pause, catch our breath, and gather round the Coffee Cart, fr hot beverages and community building. All is ready.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]
Let us pause: look and listen to what humanity is guiding life to for preservation of political power ... said to be a grand thing by one side of psyche ...

The other side states: don't let them know anything or they might understand ... that'd be evil ... thus divisive thoughts bello' in the pits generating the divine function for those on the edge of the body mind function ...

It is said mind function is psyche and that's out as the powers declare it evil! Lord Act on his toes ... on-point in the ultimate dance?

This about the ultimate question that causes stress in authority as they cannot answer with virtue ... thus a good lie always trumps the virtue that must descend in the story!

You ask of gold diggers of the other kind that are less mean with their medium? Then some discard the thinking medium as thoughts are disconnected in their court ... causes martyr-like reactions and everything is doomed to be quiet. Causes some of them to sing sad songs from resonant spaces that were stilled ... poorly understood function of the pore lye departed by insane demands when blind emotions hit! Thus the shadow moves ... and powers are blinded by Erie's Eros ... thus the deficient fails first and the entire thing combusts from phosphate oxygen compounds Phyto phosphates in phlogiston? Maybe ligno phosphate relations ... if one understands ligands and chiral bonds in the DNA sophistication ... but even the authorities declare they don't need to know any more ... power fallacy? Never to be understood from down here ... chronic stress disorder, or OCD?

Odd thing that these images would be psychological counterparts of something that is denied and disposed ... sh**ty word? Some say Shiite that comes in gobs ... thus Gob Lines ... ling us? The fecundity struggle --- Gloria Steinem! One dark lady to the Pattæ ... yet to be unraveled as a ragged believer ...

How to cover for ignorance? Get over it ... does cause division! Schism ... and skits as behaviour non sensed ... sense OI'd, or eyed as deficient! Sophisticated or complex to those striving for simple? It can spread and get to yah if you accept naivete ...

What's AĐ*us (Đ being split between ch, th and dh in phonetic form as a separate trinity). Try these substitutions in Đ and discover ATh us as latent provision ... 3 ringers awaiting the 4R ... rejection ... of d' Light?

Last edited:
Cooler here today but still sunny. I don't mind cooler! We had a little rain overnight and the birds are singing their gratitude.

Thus the un know 'da' ... duh? Human inflexion as un flexible ... creates nodes in mysterious dimensions ... psyche outage or psychotic?

More worts height to learn ... wort being a germane word in the global sophistication as trashed ... contra classical romantics ... emotions still offend intelligence ... EI? Dan Goleman did presentation in various medium ... the gole 'd thus passed ... unseen! Why? We are conditioned to be naivete characterized ... get out and observe from an alien angel ... strange vector? The ire critical ...

Last edited:
Good morning. We are all set up at our spot for the summer. We met our friendly neighbours. We are waking to bright blue skies and fresh air. I'm happy to learn it's raining up north and that friends are returning home. Hopefully they won't be dealing with floods next. Today is going to be a bit busy. I have routine medical appointments in town. Then we house sit for my sister and her husband while they head to Regina for his mother's memorial service. Then we can start getting back on track.

We all need to be set up ... oh! for goed's sake I believe we were ... but it was established that we shouldn't know about ide! Thus naivete proceeds leaving us in vertigo ... due to spin factors!

I'm pretty sick, I think due to the smoke. Took a covid test to be sure as this feels a bit extreme - negative. I don't think it's a cold but I'm getting worse with time even though the air quality improved.

I don't think it's a cold but I'm getting worse with time even though the air quality improved.

I suspect you are a few weeks behind us when it comes to tree pollen, but seriously, WORST SPRING TREE POLLEN ever. I am only just getting my hearing and smell back.

Just pondering the lapse of time since the original WC got up and running. I took a deep dive into the (very truncated) archived site.

GordW appeared in Religion and faith in Nov./06 and Crazy heart in December/06
No one here appears in that thread, although I'm sure there are many you know.
Fun to read.
Omg thank you so much for sharing this link to the old wonder cafe. This feels Iike a key to my grandma Crazyheart. I come back to Wondercafe to re read all her post randomly. Maybe it’s a healing thing or a missing thing but I really enjoy. This just gave me so many more years into her life and her humour I have never read before. Thank you and I hope you guys don’t mind if I got down this journey or her past.

Back