Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
We had a great hike today and the rain held off. In fact the forecast rain hasn't shown up yet. We've only had little showers. We walked 6 - 7 kilometres. I'm tired.

20211124_112544.jpg

jimkenney12

And Newfoundland. The Trans Canada is cut off between Port aux Basques and the rest of the island. There were fine words spoken in Parliament last night but I wonder how many MPs really get it about climate change.

Redbaron

Pirate fan since the dark ages
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Good morning, all! The time of year when weather can be delightful or frightful, or sometimes both. The coffee cart is ready, with warming beverages of all kinds to battle the elements. Help yourself.

C(_)/ c(_) c[_] c\_/

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
And Newfoundland. The Trans Canada is cut off between Port aux Basques and the rest of the island. There were fine words spoken in Parliament last night but I wonder how many MPs really get it about climate change.

I saw the damage in PAB. I lived there for awhile in the 80's. That is the only ferry terminal for the winter. That will be a big problem.

ChemGal

One with keen eye
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
Roads were apparently awful this morning. Freezing rain, city buses were canceled which is a rare thing to occur. I have a curbside order to pickup, no specific time. I'll see how the roads are this afternoon.

Redbaron

Pirate fan since the dark ages
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Good morning! Snowy blowy start to the day in these parts. Looks like a fine day to stay home. The coffee cart is up and ready to serve, help yourself.

Stay safe, all. Have a wonder-filled day.

C(_)/ c[_] c\_/ c(_)

Luce NDs

Grey, moderate, means to a start here ...

The impression depends on how presented ... perhaps a twilight zone for the appearance of the great unknown as poorly understood stretch ... another Dais of learning?

In some like a duck it runs off ...

Mendalla

Agnostic pan(en)theist gorilla
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Snow here but not too heavy and seemed to get lighter as I drove East to the office. Kind of wishing I had taken my laptop home, though, so I could have worked from home today. Oh well.

Carolla

wondering & wandering
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
blustery & cold here today - of course after a mild week, this is the day my mate decided he HAD to put up the outdoor Xmas lights! I will never understand that man's mind.

We noticed our flock of sparrows gathering on our BBQ cover this morning - there was a slight skiff of snow & they were obviously thirsty - pecking at little bits.

This afternoon we ventured off to a new & very local cheese monger :) WOW - great selections of mostly Ontario artisanal cheeses, plus a few from elsewhere. And they had a lot of interesting nibbling things to go with the cheeses. We're doing a charcuterie board tomorrow for dinner & games night with friends - can't wait!

ChemGal

One with keen eye
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
It's raining a bit today. Hopefully things won't end up as slippery as they were yesterday morning, there were a few deaths because of it.

ChemGal

One with keen eye
Pronouns
She/Her/Her

jimkenney12

blustery & cold here today - of course after a mild week, this is the day my mate decided he HAD to put up the outdoor Xmas lights! I will never understand that man's mind.

We noticed our flock of sparrows gathering on our BBQ cover this morning - there was a slight skiff of snow & they were obviously thirsty - pecking at little bits.

This afternoon we ventured off to a new & very local cheese monger :) WOW - great selections of mostly Ontario artisanal cheeses, plus a few from elsewhere. And they had a lot of interesting nibbling things to go with the cheeses. We're doing a charcuterie board tomorrow for dinner & games night with friends - can't wait!
Stonehouse in Perth makes a fabulous goat cheese called Amazing Grey.