Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BethAnne

Reaction score
FB has made more changes and I am getting rather annoyed that I can't find the features I use regularly...and being able to switch back to classic for 48 hrs is nice but seems more like I only get 24 hrs not 48!

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Thanks...That's what most are saying...I was told the first was too plain but plain is the way I roll.
Might want to fiddle with the font size a bit. It's smaller (or at least shorter) than the second I think. Or maybe that's an illusion due to the borders on the second?? Otherwise, I think the first is good to go.

BethAnne

Reaction score
Might want to fiddle with the font size a bit. It's smaller (or at least shorter) than the second I think. Or maybe that's an illusion due to the borders on the second?? Otherwise, I think the first is good to go.
An illusion due to the borders but I could try making the size bigger on the first

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Okay...other than the font, is the overall cover look good/complete?
Yep. Passes muster with me. If my graphic artist friend saw it, she might have ideas but that's her profession so I would expect that even if it was "perfect".

BethAnne

Reaction score
Yep. Passes muster with me. If my graphic artist friend saw it, she might have ideas but that's her profession so I would expect that even if it was "perfect".
Thanks...Not worried about a "professional" opinion but a "potential reader" opinion ;)

ChemGal

One with keen eye
Reaction score
I like the first but not a big fan of the window line crossing over the font. I could see it being avoided for all words except window - not sure how to easily get around that.

BethAnne

Reaction score
I like the first but not a big fan of the window line crossing over the font. I could see it being avoided for all words except window - not sure how to easily get around that.
still playing around with that