Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Do tell him to say hello at the Rainbow Bridge, to Lady, and Maggie, and Tara (those have been my dogs; assuming Helios likes, but doesn't
"greet" kitties).

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Well, there's a s**t-ton of those for him to greet (from memory, in sorta order) Snowy, Bridget, Beep, Scamp, Sam, Pippin, Smoky, Oscar, Byron, Longfellow, Bronte, Kingsley, Dickens and Eliot.

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Thus we all tread off into the unknown ... with a stick to assist incase we fall through the thin wall separating us ...

It is said to be like walking on eggshells as we fall through easily ... logical fallacy when infected with excess free wills!

So many turns to take to find those gone missing in the great unknown ... a grand place to abstract a myth ... albeit in shadowy nebulous form that may reform spontaneously!

This can smoke the determined type ... expect shifts and change ... creeps? They will pop-up none-the-less in psyche form ... still clouded! Vapours ... are an extract of the pool ...

I admit to what I don;t know is vast and extensive ... a contrary to those saying they know eternal matter ... infinite stuff! It may be immaterial ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Immaterial may designate mental stuff as I'm told by authorities of one type that psyche is a non-existential icon!

Nubian or just nebulous? Icon of the incarnate ... missing hues ...

BethAnne

Reaction score
wish sis had let me sell the furniture to the auction place back when I wanted to - they aren't taking anything now as they are full to the brim and won't be accepting anything unless they sell LOTS at their giant sale planned for the weekend

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Thank God Its Friday GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Reaction score
We're at -1 this morning. It got down to 3 yesterday and we'll probably see similar temps today. BC is in a cold spell. I like that our current temperature is considered cold here. I'll take it. :cool: