Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
When time turns like Trump states ... where does such essence go?

Might this be ethereal as well ... a deeper *olei place?

* representing a vast, gap or place with something missing ... delimiter? Thus the statement has a holiday ...

BethAnne

Reaction score
Nice one. I'd be tempted to glue it down and make a poster or wall hanging out of it.
Alas, it must be returned to the library so I can't...not sure if you can see but there are different shaped pieces in it - ie cat's necklace is a moon

BethAnne

Reaction score
Not much decorating here, which is good as the wind is gusting so much that any decorations up are starting to blow down the street

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Dog and I just back from a late afternoon walk to deliver our trick and treats - chocolate bars for the boys next door, a matchbox truck for the toddler across the road who is obsessed with the garbage truck.

Quite a few families making this a fun early evening entertainment with fire pits in their driveway, some enthusiastic decorating. The only thing that worried Lucy was the prone figure with a pumpkin for a head lying across one of her usual "favorite" lawns. She skirted the figure rather nervously.

BethAnne

Reaction score
Carrots starting to rot (grrr) so after sorting the carrots, I made two no-bake carrot pies and tried a recipe for carrot "hot dogs" (though I was just looking for a different way to roast carrots)
1101201241.jpg

BethAnne

Reaction score
Interesting. I find carrots are usually keep pretty long. Have these been around for a while? Looks like you put them to good use, though.
Usually we can keep carrots all winter so this was a surprise...I pulled these LAST (?) month or the month before...they were a different variety than I usually have but I don't think that should have made a difference.