JayneWonders
Administrator
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Her
Kinda like my boys recollection of pineapple in Costa Rica.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am not generally fond of pineapple but loved the fresh stuff down there when we toured the country.Kinda like my boys recollection of pineapple in Costa Rica.
Good morning! Happy Tuesday! We gather in spirit once more round the Coffee Cart in the Room, to share our thoughts and activities, to share in tea and coffee, and the Wonderbaker's gifts. This morning, the WB has prepared another wonderful apple crisp for us to enjoy as we chat, and get ready to face another day. The tea water is boiling, the coffee is freshbrewed, and the apple crisp is warm from the oven. All is ready, everyone welcome. Come in, have some refreshments, and share your thoughts!
C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]
Story of my life anymore. I find taking regular weeks off from work (as I am this week) helps. Lets me focus on other stuff (like the vampire story I am writing as my annual attempt at a Halloween piece). Current plan, given the amount of vacation I get, is a week every two months assuming I don't have an actual vacation booked that month. Travel is often just as stressful and busy as work for me so I try not to have a plan beyond maybe a general idea of what I want to write or accomplish.Do you ever have times like that?
Not a quote I expect from Camus, but I love it."Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."- Albert Camus