Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I consider dried basil akin to dried lettuce, sorta.... I buy a couple of plants now repot them in decent size nice pots, put in glass watering bulbs and snip leaves all winter for salads and sandwiches.

The cubes go in soups stews and casseroles.
 
Good morning! Friday is dawning here. Time to rise and shine again, and gather at the Coffee Cart for coffee, tea, and baked stuff. We will chat, support each other, and connect as we eat and drink. This morning, the Wonderbaker has brought forth a wonderful apple strudel for us to enjoy. The tea water is boiling, the coffee is freshbrewed, and the strudel is warm from the oven. All is ready, everyone is welcome! Come in and join in!

C(_)/ c(_) c[_] c\_/
 
Currently is the measure of wisdom down ... as it seems to be of low esteem by those with all the wealth ... and not giving any weight to rose 'ave LT!

It always takes an injured character to give proper indications of how insufficient sharing can bring down a system ... even system etic theology that demands all ... thus breaks, rifts and other raptures ... TIME gentlemen please ... return to the prime states ... refresh! Maybe heathen source but maybe haven ... from the racket at the Pub! Give us a shout ... from the country road ... it leads back ... WV, or VW?

In reality who knows up from down? Thus things go both ways without knowing ... purely absent ... with minor exceptions ... powers hate exceptions ...
 
Good morning! The weekend is here. Let's make the most of it, if we can! We gather again to share thoughts, stories, and inspirations; we offer and receive moral support, and we strengthen our connections here round the Coffee Cart. The coffee and tea help with that. We also have the joy of the Wonderbaker's talents; this morning we have cinnamon buns to enjoy. The tea water is hot, the coffee has finished its cycle, and the buns are warm from the oven. All is ready, everyone is welcome. Come in and join the fun!

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]
 
If we share thoughts ... will 90%+ be trashed (prodigal) as they contain news that isn't great? It is what happens when bad news always remains under foot ... downers ... reindeer named Don 'ere ...? Right out of the pits of psyche ... seedy?

Still it appears as much potential bad news gets by because we ignore the taste ...
 
Thanks for the sharing of the cinnamon buns.

Yum.

I've been having fun with creating an app.
I just added a function that allows me to wander the property, phone in app, and see the plants in the area, and make notes, take photos, change status. Going to test it out today.
 
Good morning and thank you Redbaron. It's a beautiful fall day -- sweater weather but sunny . The maples in my neighbourhood are taking on colour.Thought this time I wouldn't wait for lunch to have a cinnamon roll.
Enjoy the day.
I have a basket of early apples from the market. Help yourselves.
 
That’s the risk one takes, sharing their thoughts.

It doth explain how much gets into the sub conscious and hard to raise again without the Sur-la ... the upper buoyancy?

Imagine water on the brain as a dark entity ... some say an old soul as an unseen pool of goods ... trashed as prodigal ... it is just the way folly occurs!
 
I've been having fun with creating an app.
I just added a function that allows me to wander the property, phone in app, and see the plants in the area, and make notes, take photos, change status. Going to test it out today.
So now the slogan is "There's an app for that ... and if there isn't, make one"? :giggle:
 
Good morning and thank you Redbaron. It's a beautiful fall day -- sweater weather but sunny . The maples in my neighbourhood are taking on colour.Thought this time I wouldn't wait for lunch to have a cinnamon roll.
Enjoy the day.
I have a basket of early apples from the market. Help yourselves.
the apples are SOOO good at this time. That crispness.

A bucket list item that may is getting less likely, is to pick a ripe mango from a tree, and enjoy its juicy deliciousness. I'm basing it on the experience of picking apples from the tree, and biting into them and how awesome they are compared to the varieties that you get sitting on a grocery store shelf.
 
Never been fond of Mango, actually. I have had fresh ones on my travels, too. There's some mango drinks and desserts that I am okay with, but the fruit itself has never done it for me.

Had an interesting experience on my walk yesterday. Was going under a boulevard tree that had a branch hanging low and felt something on my head as I went under it. Reached up to brush it off and found a wasp on my hand. Didn't sting me or anything, just sitting there. I freaked out (I am phobic about stinging insects) and shook it off. Still no reaction from it. Just plummeted to the ground. Guess the cooler weather is slowing them down or something.
 
Good morning! Sunday has arrived. The time of year has come when mornings are chilly, but afternoons are almost summerlike. We gather around the Coffee Cart for our daily round of chat, support, and camaraderie, over coffee and tea. We also enjoy the works of our marvelous Wonderbaker, who this morning has baked up bagels of several kinds, along with many toppings and spreads to top them.
The tea water is boiling, and the coffee is freshly brewed. The bagels are toasted to order, and ready to serve. All is ready, everybody is cordially welcome. Come join in the conversations!

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]
 
Do we gather for reasonable chat, or irrational exchanges? Sometimes the thing as it is degrades quickly for a process we know little about ... intellectualism? Where is its source? None is disposed to say ... or they will be accused of communism! Thus sacred communes ... for protection of those that are innocent (don't know but are trying to).


Many do not even try to understand strange spirits ... like unconditional loves that run astray ... handles? What's a spirit handle? Guess ...

Makes one ask: "what's ove the essence?" Solvation ... the eL is silent and creeping ... arising as Theo ... th' odor of something heating in the vessel ...

The fire tender lost focus ...
 
What is it to badge-ARH ... thus the deputising and anything will be puted ... just for challenge as nothing should pass without discrimination ... to ensure it isn't clue-less ... and we're not good at that it appears ... ghost-like incarnation of what wasn't expected ... mere cat?

The irregularities that can be dug up ... in a world claiming perfection under cover ... of darkness, shadow and nous ... the stuff inside counts ...

Sacred? Why? The paradigm didn't wish to know and thus globbed ... thus gobs in space floating ... caution ... swatters? They are useful ask any cow ...
 
Never been fond of Mango, actually. I have had fresh ones on my travels, too. There's some mango drinks and desserts that I am okay with, but the fruit itself has never done it for me.

Had an interesting experience on my walk yesterday. Was going under a boulevard tree that had a branch hanging low and felt something on my head as I went under it. Reached up to brush it off and found a wasp on my hand. Didn't sting me or anything, just sitting there. I freaked out (I am phobic about stinging insects) and shook it off. Still no reaction from it. Just plummeted to the ground. Guess the cooler weather is slowing them down or something.
My sons hung outwith two boys whose Mom was from Trinidad. They would travel with her to stay with their Grandma. The oldest son described picking and eating a fresh mango from his grandma's tree, and the juice running down his face. The look on his face was priceless.

I do enjoy mangos, and i think that the mangos that we get here wouldn't hold a candle to the mangos fresh picked.

This conversation has me exploring possibilities.
 
I find mangos and peaches quite interchangeable. It's hard to find good peaches anymore. I had a perfect one in the Okanagan in the summer of '76, but the Thai Stick helped.
 
My sons hung outwith two boys whose Mom was from Trinidad. They would travel with her to stay with their Grandma. The oldest son described picking and eating a fresh mango from his grandma's tree, and the juice running down his face. The look on his face was priceless.

I do enjoy mangos, and i think that the mangos that we get here wouldn't hold a candle to the mangos fresh picked.

This conversation has me exploring possibilities.
OMG we had super fresh mangos, put through a blender, for breakfast in Peru some 50 years ago! I still remember that delight!
 
Back
Top