Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

It is here, not sure if it has reached you yet. Not heavy, but steady and the ground is getting whiter by the hour.

Good day to stay in and not just because of distancing requirements.

Like a man in his cave ... autonomously resembling Plato! Let there be dark smudges on the walls ... just to stimulate the abstract!

Happy Monday morning! In the lane snow is glistenin'. At the coffee cart, tea water is ready and coffee is perked. Help yourself.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Well, if your idea of beautiful is 3" of mucky snow, heavy as lead, looking dirty already, sure. Obviously things look different there. It was pretty yesterday afternoon while it was happening, although very wet to walk in; it dampened us more like rain than snow. In fact, M had her brolly, and D was in snowpants. I was somewhere in the middle. I was less over-warm than D, more damp than M. The dogs thought it was great.

Snow? Snow? – Where is this snow that's been promised? I seem to recall a sprinkling a few weeks ago, and some days we have a heavy frost, but no snow yet to speak of.

Oh dear, I hope I haven't called it up! We are getting along just fine without it.

Greetings. Looks like we're having a home day today. I have several projects to keep me occupied. And Netflix. It's mostly dreary with a bit of blue sky peaking out

Snow? Snow? – Where is this snow that's been promised? I seem to recall a sprinkling a few weeks ago, and some days we have a heavy frost, but no snow yet to speak of.

Oh dear, I hope I haven't called it up! We are getting along just fine without it.
We could ship some down :D , though it is starting to melt in London now. Ended up with a couple inches of fairly heavy, wet stuff. Glad I didn't have to shovel (we don't have anyplace to go so are just letting it melt).

The snow was so beautiful this morning. It was stuck on the trees like someone had used a can of snow. so glorious. The air was still, and so it stayed for hours. Wind picked up a bit, and the air warmed up, and it has dropped off, but, it was beautiful

We don't have snow. We do have mud. View attachment 4401
Someone is getting a bath, me thinks.

The snow was so beautiful this morning. It was stuck on the trees like someone had used a can of snow. so glorious. The air was still, and so it stayed for hours. Wind picked up a bit, and the air warmed up, and it has dropped off, but, it was beautiful
Beautiful until it gets so heavy limbs start crashing to the ground. Had that happen to two of my trees after an early snowfall in either 2008 or 2010. I know it was just before a trip to China.

so, my youngest son is in quarantine due to a possible exposure on the weekend. information was shared that shows it is really low probability , but, given the nature of covid, and the organization, they are emphasizing caution. Thankful for diligent organizations.

Hope it remains a scare - not an infection. We are guessing there may have been a problem at our PO today as it was hurriedly closed during work hours. Could be almost anything I suppose, but Covid exposure comes to mind. It is more polite than some of the other suggestions!

Agreed. One of the young men's mother has been diagnosed, so, caution is recommended, in case he was infected and then shared. Thinking of the families who are experiencing it. Knowing it is closer to home now in many areas.

Ditto here. Chemguy told his boss and someone at the same level as his boss to leave in the middle of a conference call due to 2nd degree contact with someone who is positive, no positive tests within the company related to that yet.

Back