Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Good morning! As we ease into another week, let us gather around the coffee cart for warm beverages. Share stories of music un-fests, knitting, and Briggs and Stratton lawn mowers. Enjoy.

C(_)/ c\_/ c(_) c[_]

Good morning! As we ease into another week, let us gather around the coffee cart for warm beverages. Share stories of music un-fests, knitting, and Briggs and Stratton lawn mowers. Enjoy.

C(_)/ c\_/ c(_) c[_]
Thanks for the coffee. Cool morning.
Had a lovely evening with family including some euchre.

Have to get a police check done, turns out it takes 4-6 weeks with the OPP now (i am rural, so go to OPP). Surprises me. Never had one done before, though, so don't know that it is normal. Have to do it as church in sponsoring another refugee family and I am chair of council

In things that are fast now, I love that I can just phone in a reorder of my prescription, type in the prescription number, get confirmation that i have refills waiting, and that it will be ready for pickup at a certain time. Of course, if there was a problem, i could speak to the pharmacist, but, how quick that was, and convenient. Do when i think of it, not when they open. They then, have a stack to fill when they get in. So easy.

I had one some years ago (same sort of reason, some sort of church thing). Seemed like it was a week or two, not 4-6, but it was a few years ago, and I think there's even more call for them these days for all sorts of things.

When I have had them done I got the response in 24 hours. Maybe it is easier when the cops know who you are because you have lived in the area for many years and never caused a problem?

Lol, i don't think so. The process here is it goes to a central location for processing.

To be honest that "I know them they are ok" is bad risk management.

Never had one done before, though, so don't know that it is normal.

Seems long to me but it has been a while since Little M had to have them done (working with kids in a day camp) and he was dealing with the local force (London Police Service).

I've had varying wait times. Ours were done at the local RCMP detachment and it depended on how high the stack was and how busy they were overall. An officer had to do it. The benefit of being in a smaller place for me was that I knew a couple clerks. They put mine closer to the top of the pile apparently. I highly doubt they can legally say "this person is fine" and skip steps.

Efficiency can cut out the critical and cynical ... as creative arts ... that's Art Hur!

What Sar *đ but a stinker to those not facing smelly thought patterns!

Then SAR was once an icon for "head" ... isn't that something?

Good morning! As we ponder the workings of police services, esp. in regard to searches, let us recall that what they do, they do for a reason. It may be a silly reason, but a reason nonetheless. And ever since Doug Ford uttered the word, I have come to look askance at anyone who uses the word 'efficiencies. Especially when they talk out the other side of their mouth about 'Bck-a-beer'.
Anyway, the coffee cart is up and running.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Any word or phrase can be used to drive one's own goals including the word justice. Not all justice seeking initiatives are truly just, nor are all efficiencies about efficiency.

Deep conversation when only had one cart.

Choosing a bowl of shredded for breakfast. Thanks for the cart

And shredded wheat can be deep in a pool of other additives ... and thus as obscure as other "great" things!

The land of cream and honey if your remove the thinner milk on the whey to break fast ... quick now!

Back