Oh No, You Say- Secret Santa- Too Soon

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

wow, i am impressed.
Parcels to Germany have to go out right after Halloween, they can take up to 8 weeks. I have a postage limit of $22 max and that then goes by ship. Sometimes postage is twice as much as the value of the things in it.
I found the secret Santa gift on my vacation to PEI this fall- that’s why I am participating. It just was such a WC2 gift. Only had to add a few more things to fill the box..

Wow Many of you are fast. I better get moving. I'm still thinking about my receiver and wat they might like that I could send. (sunshine, good weather, youthful energy, and living animals (pets) are hard to find and harder to mail.)

Mine went in the mail this week together with the parcels for Germany. Will get there way too early- hope the recipient will have the patience to keep it under the tree for a while.

Patience is said to be a virtue of gravitas ... not much found in the holiday rush ... after that the hole of January ...

I picked my gift up this week. Like others I just need to wrap and head off to the post office.

Reactions: Jae
Wow Many of you are fast. I better get moving. I'm still thinking about my receiver and wat they might like that I could send. (sunshine, good weather, youthful energy, and living animals (pets) are hard to find and harder to mail.)
When we had the virtual version of Secret Santa a couple of years ago, we often sent wishes for such things.

While I am not participating in the RL version, it is fun to witness your excitement!

Yobo took my parcel to the Korean postal service yesterday. They told her they can't accept it as they have stopped sending mail to Canada. :(

CP requested foreign carriers hold mail for Canada because the rotating strikes have caused a backlog of incoming mail here. The government dropped back-to-work legislation today so it may end soon.

Reactions: Jae
I will try to get my secret santa parcel out this weekend. (In the other quilting group-I have received my secret santa gift and the one I mailed is awaiting pick up!)

all set to sew tag on the gift when I double checked the name-somehow Reed Baron or Cray Heart doesn't have the right ring to it!

Back