Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

In bed very sick yesterday with a reaction - can't figure out where I was exposed - and feel miserable

Take care and get yourself well, BA. Hope you can figure out these unpredictable reactions eventually so you can avoid or control them.

Take care and get yourself well, BA. Hope you can figure out these unpredictable reactions eventually so you can avoid or control them.
Thanks...I can usually figure out the cause now (exposure to local water in some form) but this one is a bit harder to pinpoint.

This morning, I made a batch of chocolate cake mix cookies with chocolate chips and peanuts :) Also, I tried my nut (meat)ball experiment - used the nut dumpling recipe as my base (doubled the recipe) - I had some dried nut pulp that I hadn’t ground yet so used it as coarser so the balls wouldn't be so dense...I added spices and chopped onion...I cooked them in the oven...OH MY! They smelt heavenly - don’t taste too bad either and they are considerably less dense (needed another egg as they weren't sticking together very well but that’s okay)
0000.jpg

Back