Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BethAnne

Reaction score
Very hot and humid day yesterday...as the morning is cool, I should be out weeding but that is the LAST thing I feel like doing today

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
We're getting a spell of cool weather this weekend. Supposed to get summer-y again end of next week, just in time for the solstice.

BethAnne

Reaction score
Humid here...very (unusually) humid here...and humidity is one of the things my (late) acupuncturist told me takes me down :p I went out and did more on the labyrinth path - I almost have the left outside all spaced out and ready for the wood chips :)

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
But last is indeed a slippery place to stay. Ape slip slides away, as the Baron once again claims the spot.

BethAnne

Reaction score
Golf-ball sized hail LAST night at 11 pm - sounded like I was in the middle of a popcorn popper (!) and the sky was lit up with lightning continuously for 20 minutes...there are pieces of trees and shrubs all over and petals but the only real damage i could see was an empty plant pot I had in the highchair planter in the sale has a hole. Pretty scary night!