Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mendalla

Agnostic pan(en)theist gorilla
Do you do commissions, @BethAnne? I'd like to change the header image to something more ... Fall-ish. Maybe some coloured leaves in the vein of those ones you were posting upthread (in fact, you could scan/photograph one of those and PM it to me).

BethAnne

Rebellious mystic from Alberta
Do you do commissions, @BethAnne? I'd like to change the header image to something more ... Fall-ish. Maybe some coloured leaves in the vein of those ones you were posting upthread (in fact, you could scan/photograph one of those and PM it to me).
The watercolour play cards? I'll scan and send to you a bit later in the day. Thanks.

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
I've been wanting to learn brioche knitting for some time. I finally did it at last. I made a toque for a friend who is getting chemo.

20211017_110229.jpg

The recipient was happy with it. (Shrinking the size of the photo made his face look weird)

20211017_143627.jpg

BethAnne

Rebellious mystic from Alberta
I've been wanting to learn brioche knitting for some time. I finally did it at last. I made a toque for a friend who is getting chemo.

View attachment 5715

The recipient was happy with it. (Shrinking the size of the photo made his face look weird)

View attachment 5716
Cool! I've thought about learning it too - it's on my ever-growing list!

Luce NDs

In a word is this misleading for what was once known as bread with eggs? An opus being open to metaphor ... ouverte with distant connections ... perhaps just a line that goes with "O" that's nothing ...

As my grandfather said ... they got into it! Foul fallout ...