Game – 100 uses for an old white queen-sized fitted sheet

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
anchored by some planks and rocks, a weedkiller for next seasons's veggie bed.

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
Something to use as a biodegradable funeral shroud. (Jeez that's morbid0.
I like your idea, ninja. I've owned and buried a large number of critters (mainly feline and canine, but a lot of rodents, as well). I have often buried critters in a favourite, or nicely worn and soft, old clothing/towel. I think of it as sending them over the rainbow bridge with a comfy smell in their almost-heavenly noses.

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Reaction score
Cut into smaller pieces and embroider art in it. Frame and display.

Carolla

wondering & wandering
Reaction score
Rip into strips & use the strips to tie up your tomato plants to stakes - they're nice & soft, non-binding, and this garden hack was taught to me by an elderly veteran Italian tomato grower :)

Seeler

Reaction score
Something to put over a surface on which a couple is, um, coupling.:oops: Keep the surface clean (as possible).:cool:

this might be flying on saying to work. PerhapsThis might work fine on sand, dirt and grass, but not for a pile of straw - loose, stiff little dry stems would poke through. Quite uncomfortable.

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
this might be flying on saying to work. PerhapsThis might work fine on sand, dirt and grass, but not for a pile of straw - loose, stiff little dry stems would poke through. Quite uncomfortable.
Haylofts are overrated, eh.;)

Temporary cover for an opening until a door can be installed.

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Reaction score
Has anyone suggested a drop cloth for painting yet?

ChemGal

One with keen eye
Reaction score
If it's getting quite threadbare, it could make a pretty good row cover for some of the cabbage family plants - let in enough light & water but not the moths.