Whats The Best Advice Someone Ever Gave You?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

But sometimes it is wrong. Like, really wrong.
Agreed, but I think those are not necessarily the situation that advice applies to in most people's minds.

"Is it more important to be right or to be kind"?
That's a different slant for sure. I think in a perfect world, you need to be both. You need to push what is right, but that shouldn't stop you from being kind to your opponent. I may not like Donald Trump's politics and they are certainly wrong in any sane, moral world, but that doesn't mean I should mistreat him or stomp on his face or anything. If we were neighbours, I'd still help him with his yard work or go over for a BBQ (he'd probably refuse the help, though). But I could do that and still tell him to his face he is wrong and work to keep him out of office.

It is a grand opportunity to allow knowledge to be put down by those emotionally distraught by the concept of comprehension being placed in relief ... carved into a hard medium? Thus the explosion of the explicit: "I don't know)!
AI nuff sayed ... in the buff it is clearly unseen ... as nothing to the core ... hollo deck gives buoyancy ... thus thoughts in the bote ... sometime pierogi ... as lead into the swamp ... sometime perogy .. when you know your in a stew! Consuming ... flips ...

Can piety allow understanding of the objective when stuck on subjective flowering? Verb Os remains ...

And Aldous Huxley says ... and I tend to agree that its a fine piece of advice ...

View attachment 6879

Yet consider the masses that do not believe in such things that they've denied ... denial being powerful in the maintenance of silence! Thus many go under ...

An unbelievable reciprocal psyche may be behind or under this conspiracy!

I remember someone saying to me, Find a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
I've put that on all my kids cards as they graduated.

I remember someone saying to me, Find a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
I've put that on all my kids cards as they graduated.

Yet there are folk that will do their best to make the bottom line, labour, leave for the sake of efficiency ... and something is lost ... while the Hide Eis don't recognize what it used to be (or was). Thus Eis is gone ... if you understand the derivation of "E". It varies ...

"She who hesitates is lost". I've found this to be mostly true.

If one hesitates latently like an ass ... one can see what's foreword! In some words just go by as oral failures ... they collapse and settle elsewhere ... word is like that as people prefer silence ...

"Everything is easy once you know how."

Show me someone that knows that much instead of just telling you what an edge they have!

My questionability is infinite given what I've been told I'm too ignorant to deal with excess powes from a subtle position within humble gods ... lessors? Not that Thor about the overhead ...

I grew up in a family that had a healthy dose of perfectionism. I've shaken much of those traits though, they are there. Knitting has helped because I've learned that mistakes and unknitting happen.

I took a class to learn to sew a small bag. The instructor was helping me assemble mine. It was wonky. She said that the measurements don't matter in the end. What matters is things being squared and balanced. That was feedback/advice that helped tons and continues to help when I sew. A variation of that advice is transferrable to life. :)

Friends and family tend more often to give bad advice. Seek advice from an objective third party. I learned that (paraphrased) in school.

You know yourself best, is also good advice.

Trust your gut when it’s telling you something is wrong.

Don’t let people push you around.

Data and wisdom are totally different things. Somebody can have a head full of data and still be unwise.

Last edited:
Granted is often taken as assumed right because few tested it as a theoretical shroud hiding something alternate ... sacred virtue? That would be like buried in a Matrix of what lies there ... so much to excavate ... and then you find there is no end to nothing ... it goes on and on ... word to be worked for all it is ... generally inky and mysterious to no end! Yet there are those that claim the know the unknowable ... God its awesome what some believe to be absolute when regarding it from the abstract and you don't even know you're right intuit!

Remains are clouded ... perhaps nebulous to say least of what remains of the left ... Trump say he will pardon one an complete elimination of the questioning parts as he didn't read intuit! It has this edge ... too sharp for those preferring dense ... dulled!

"Get good, then get fast."

Work on your craft until you are fast at it. If you go fast from the start, you'll never get good at it.

It's something young people need to learn, to keep their heads down and produce good work, even if it takes too much time. It's something older workers and supervisors have to understand, that a new worker is not going to be productive at first. All you can ask is for hard work at the start, not production.

It's something older workers and supervisors have to understand, that a new worker is not going to be productive at first.
Yep. That's why I insisted on getting someone with experience for my latest hire. I already had a new grad with just co-op experience on that team and having two new workers would put a lot of pressure on the experienced member of the team (who I am grooming as a team leader and maybe my eventual successor so need to retain).

Back