Welcome!

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Pinga

Room for All
I hope that everyone will pop in and say "hi", and those that are here will welcome them.

To welcome someone, you can place their name with an @ before it.
You can see the most recent new member on the home page.

You can quit getting alerts on this page by clicking unwatch thread on upper right corner

Last edited:
Hi ChemGal, chansen, Alex, Redbaron, GeoFee and Pr. Jae and anyone who has just signed on. Hope everyone is safe with tornadoes creating damage across ON. Very dark here all of a sudden and thunder rumbling in the distance.

@GGecko Hi! No worries here, it's in the high teens and a bit overcast but it's fairly nice out. Stay safe everyone!

Welcome to those who preloaded and validated, including @BusyMom, @crazyheart and @BethAnne
Welcome to all the preregistered, including: @airclean33 , @anthonycsmith , @Beloved , @BetteTheRed , @BillK, @EasternOrthodox , @GGecko , @Greywolf336 , @Hilary , @Hungry Heart , @Inannawhimsey , @Inukshuk
, @Jon71 , @KayTheCurler , @Lastpointe , @MidLifeMom @Motheroffive , @Mrs.Anteater , @myst , @Naman , @Northstar , @Northwind , @Nutmeg , @paradox3, @PilgrimsProgress , @Pr. Jae , @qwerty , @revsdd , @Redbaron , @RichardBott , @Rowan, @Seeler @Sterton @Tabitha
Welcome to those who have registered since opening including: @dreamerman , @HFC , @Smote, @Tao,

Any overlaps or misses are totally a result of old eyes, and not intentional!

Wow, what a great beginning of folks joining the WC2. Has anyone heard from Arminius yet?

Thanks for the welcome Pinga! It's good to be here. And huge thanks again for all of the work in getting us here - Pinga, Mendalla and chansen. And thanks to ChemGal for all of the user tips.

Thank You Pinga for the Welcome shout out. I tried to pre-register but for some reason it wouldn't work for me, so I waited until site was open to join.

*Peaceful Journey's* Wolfie

Back