TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
Some artist should do that...Sleepy Biden and His High Egoness on Rogan :3

AiC has so much DE that:
He can strip the Leftism off of Lefties
Can make men pregnant
Wolverines fear Him
Infuses some with Paroxysms of END OF TIME, others with SEXUAL ORGIES
Retroactively throughout all time make ketchup n steak great again

And gotta say I'm enjoying the trailers
My fav one so far
Full of hope and positive summing and strangely no zero summing

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Some artist should do that...Sleepy Biden and His High Egoness on Rogan :3

AiC has so much DE that:
He can strip the Leftism off of Lefties
Can make men pregnant
Wolverines fear Him
Infuses some with Paroxysms of END OF TIME, others with SEXUAL ORGIES
Retroactively throughout all time make ketchup n steak great again

And gotta say I'm enjoying the trailers
My fav one so far
Full of hope and positive summing and strangely no zero summing

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege
All four hour entertainment on the the bell .. a devilish watch when manning a red bote ... a vessel afire?

Entertainment for Lessor Gods ... demagogues; halve there? Observe the silence ... just for an impact of the instant ... in all times!

Outside that we're beyond this time ... essential go getters? May need a boy grip like film producers ...

Lastpointe

Reaction score
Trump is back explaining that California needs to rake its forests to stop fires

spoken by a man who has never actually been in a forest I guess

Lastpointe

Reaction score
Hot trees do explode. Fires can get so hot around a tree that they just burst into flame. But raking millions of hectares of forests is the stupidest idea in a long list of stupid ideas

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
It is an exercise in comedic entertainment ... nothing more nothing less ... and has no bearing on my hope that the conscious people will eventually rise up and put these state jesters out of business.
I hate liking this post, but it is so, so true. Political debates these days are pure theatre. Substance is strictly optional and usually comes from third parties, even here in Canada.

Lastpointe

Reaction score
I have visions of millions of Californians with rakes and wheel barrows in the forests and mountains

and I fear the Americans will once again elect this clown

Luce NDs

Reaction score
I like his theory of exploding trees, which he came up with yesterday.
States in the bible that one is to avoid such trees or the head could swell with intellectual spirits! Thus naivete roues ... as a role over ...

Luce NDs

Reaction score
I hate liking this post, but it is so, so true. Political debates these days are pure theatre. Substance is strictly optional and usually comes from third parties, even here in Canada.
If no substance ... is the physical state temporal ... pure thought?

Expect flaws ...

Reaction score
This is Huntington Beach CA. Every time I go to CA, I go to Huntington Beach in hopes of spotting Ray. In 2016, Trump supporters were very closeted in California.

There is an awakening going on.

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
Is that a shofar?

Its 2016 all over again

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Last edited:

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
Is that a shofar?
The sound of the shofar is the call to freedom.

SHOFAR BLOWERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO BLOW ON ROSH HASHANAH ...
In order to ensure that all people can pray and hear the shofar blown on Rosh Hashanah despite the lockdown, the Religious Affairs and Health ministries have arranged for special travel permits for cantors and shofar blowers.

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Horn blowers are denied as rite ... according to this crypt exemption ... naval buttoning down? Submariners ... may be aquatic f(rogues) ...

Like peace in the middle east can be announced like a vaccine and hostility will immediately end ... as commanded by tyrants! Is something remaining subtle ... underhanded jerk or quick yank hand ... rushing assistance ...

Let us stop, listen, etc. and ponder what is dark and shady ... tis a word out of a poly MS Understood tome ... a quick FX to everything that can be posed as God? The post office remains behind ... (research or GOGGLE "post meaning").

May be a rugged on oak eh bi? Upstanding for years ... a construct for piers!

Last edited:

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Feelings on Trump ??? Here's a published though ... even if thoughts are misty ...

Consider there are some things fixed and established as compared to growing observations ... science? There remains some conflict between science and religious shamans ... 2 differing shades ... as shorn or shaw-doff!