TRUMP - Some people think......... How do you feel?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Something has unfortunately touched a nerve with Canadians and it doesn't seem to be just about Covid anymore.

It was never just about Covid ...
True technique will know how to maintain the illusion of liberty, choice, and individuality; but these will have been carefully calculated so that they will be integrated into the mathematical reality merely as appearances!
Jacques Ellul

This is low, even for someone like Trump(etmouth)

Does anyone know what the hell the president was talking about when he went on and on about catapults that were switched from steam to electric powered? I believe he talked about them in Ohio yesterday.

My question is this

is Trump actually stupid. Too stupid to know he shouldn’t diss his old white voters as old people with other diseases

or is he so smart he makes the media talk about whatever he chooses

Does anyone know what the hell the president was talking about when he went on and on about catapults that were switched from steam to electric powered? I believe he talked about them in Ohio yesterday.
Maybe he's referring to the catapult used to launch unwanted aliens back over the border.

I just can't do it. When I hear his voice on the news, I just turn it off. Makes no sense, plus there's something really jarring about his cadence to me.

I almost sent Tom Allen flowers yesterday. I was forced to turn off the 1:00 news in advanced irritation, because "he" was speaking. Got the volume back on about 1:30, when I noticed, and a really LOVELY cello concerto started at 1:40. Thank you, CBC programming for putting cellos just before the news, not just after.

The Election is a s**tshow.

It always is and always was.

Now it's just become obvious to more people.

Here's a tip for all who have been propagandized to believe voting matters:

Stop playing their game, grow up, and start taking control of your own lives.

Perhaps after Hillary’s loss the left should have learned that bullying people, tone-policing and punishing people for wrongthink only turns people off.

In fact, the left reinforced its bubble, doubled down on calling everyone a bigot who didn’t agree with it or dared to question its logic, facts or opinions.

Out of a desire to go viral or appear virtuous on social media, fellow citizens are snitching on one another and publicly humiliating each other.

Rejection is a powerful motivator and it’s staggering to conceive of how many potential allies the left has managed to alienate in four years.

So common is this story that it feels self-destructive.

As writer Mitchell Sunderland said recently: ‘They are a right-wing recruiting machine.’

Despite his personality flaws, many believe Trump is still the lesser of two evils.

One man summed up the internal struggle people are echoing quite succinctly:

‘I’m voting for the most corrupt, self-serving politician I’ve ever seen because the other side won’t stand up against violence, Marxism and race-baiting.

This article is in The Spectator’s October 2020 US edition.

Last edited:
The Election is a s**tshow.

It always is and always was.

Now it's just become obvious to more people.

Here's a tip for all who have been propagandized to believe voting matters:

Stop playing their game, grow up, and start taking control of your own lives.

Perhaps after Hillary’s loss the left should have learned that bullying people, tone-policing and punishing people for wrongthink only turns people off.

In fact, the left reinforced its bubble, doubled down on calling everyone a bigot who didn’t agree with it or dared to question its logic, facts or opinions.

Out of a desire to go viral or appear virtuous on social media, fellow citizens are snitching on one another and publicly humiliating each other.

Rejection is a powerful motivator and it’s staggering to conceive of how many potential allies the left has managed to alienate in four years.

So common is this story that it feels self-destructive.

As writer Mitchell Sunderland said recently: ‘They are a right-wing recruiting machine.’

Despite his personality flaws, many believe Trump is still the lesser of two evils.

One man summed up the internal struggle people are echoing quite succinctly:

‘I’m voting for the most corrupt, self-serving politician I’ve ever seen because the other side won’t stand up against violence, Marxism and race-baiting.

This article is in The Spectator’s October 2020 US edition.

Are SPECTATORS beyond the hiero gamos? Socialized distance ...

SPECTATORS

Exactly. My values are that making an educated considered vote in every election in which you are eligible to do so is not a "right", but a "responsibility" of a citizen working for the common good.

I enforced this in my own little family with the guideline that if you hadn't voted in an election, and were eligible to do so, then I was totally disinterested in any political opinions you might have of that level of government.

I am amazed that so many people don’t vote actually. I have never missed one, getting early voting if I am away.......

it feels like a combination of laziness and apathy. I understand that people don’t feel their vote counts, and certainly where you lI’ve makes a difference My old riding in Toronto had almost as many people as PEI. So my vote counted for very little and it’s frustrating. But a responsibility

The paper had a really good break down the other day. It takes far fewer liberal votes to get a sat than any other. Takes Ike ten times as many green votes to get a seat. Will try to find that chart to post

Back