Someone suggested a joke thread............................

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I went to the zoo yesterday and saw a baguette in a cage.
The zoo keeper said it was bread in captivity.

Was it ambient , ambiguous or sleep walking? Just wondering ... cross-over stuff ... so as to see the other edge ... sometime a tough go round like ... ... very upended, upsetting and reciprocal! Sometimes demanding requited functions! Stop that ...

242596366_10208997826339038_8213315999392643089_n.jpg

If I ordered and ax from overseas, and had it shipped to me,

I would have a foreign axe sent.

Ramsey sounds like something out of the Ahk of Atmon's abstract ... it too went down river!

The draw ... Alexandria ... was a booty!

Makes no sense? Recall we're in the real world here ... logic is out ... hold the line!

I accidentally swallowed a bottle of disappearing ink.
Now I'm stuck in the ER waiting to be seen.

Abstract Seer????? Tis out there like a ship ah OI! Flagged differentially! Un integrated mathematically ... an AD on ... Planck Constant ... some spooks on board?

In some traditions an envelope or folded, container is known as a "kell" thus kell igula degrading to Ich Wana! And some wave it about as brazen ... and ICH in German is the missing sol ... a thot less state directed by dictation ... that's the roué ...

Then there are roué Cis ... and rifts ...

Someone Rhode downstream to that one ... thus scholar ship ... observe take notes! Don't walk on things poorly understood ... like abyss ...

It could be a trap or NU's ... then your right intuit! Nothing is left ... and try as you will to make something out of nothing ... the vast desire as Ess.

Expect flames and pyre ... pyrotechnics ... another psyche blown out ...

Back