Someone suggested a joke thread............................

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Since our sense of humour seems to lean towards puns, I offer this:

244468435_6234916409883696_828414360859307346_n.jpg

Mendalla

Agnostic pan(en)theist gorilla
I remember the first time I saw a universal remote control.

I thought to myself, "Well, this changes everything."

(Courtesy of Dianna Cowern, aka PhysicsGirl)

Luce NDs

I remember the first time I saw a universal remote control.

I thought to myself, "Well, this changes everything."

(Courtesy of Dianna Cowern, aka PhysicsGirl)

As consequence many were left baffled when they didn't work according to the complex instructions ... possibly constructed by someone who found the English spin very tough to express! This causes a rift between occipital and the other that cannot be spoken of because of directions I received from a pious person about the condition of our reception of folk from the east ...

Causes me to fell somewhat schizoid by times when I am impacted by hostile piety! Is that like bifurcation ... an act encountered bi numbers of a certain degree ... like le deux?? Can such things be deducted ... or just induced due to loss of thoughts into deeper regions (the pits of a thot)!

What a downer ... as described by Kubler-Ross ... a comprehensive construct not well understood by many considered soul preservationist ... this salved ... that's the rub of Reuben ... as in churning causes cognitive dissonance ... in perhaps the other kind!

Conjectures about crisis abound ... and many are really cynical about how to get some ... Thomas Carlyle? Hard to get when thinking hard on the topical end ...

The entire thing appears thus from a jock or other joke ... demons thus reconstruct ... a dirty metaphor hidden in the mire ... if you don't understand the dirt on it ... could be secular ... something to be experienced to believe that such things can go on under heaven ... farce Ide comprehension ...

Really ... it may all be simple given the observed evidence of the top folk ...

ninj

I just am
A truck loaded with Vicks Vapo Rub overturned on the highway.
Amazingly, there was no congestion for eight hours.