Someone suggested a joke thread............................

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Boudreaux is on his deathbed and knows the end is near. His nurse, his wife, his daughter and 2 sons, are with him. He asks for 2 witnesses other than his family to be present, and a camcorder be in place to record his last wishes. When all is ready he begins to speak:
My son, "Tee-Boud, I want you to take the Mayfair houses.
My daughter "Joleene, you take the apartments over in the east end.
My son, "Hebert, I want you to take the offices over in the City Center.
Marie, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings on the banks of
the river.
The nurse and witnesses are blown away as they did not realize his extensive holdings, and as Boudreaux slips away, the nurse says, "Mrs. Boudreaux, your husband must have been a hard-working man to have accumulated all this property".
Marie replies, "Property ?? .... the sorry son of a gun had a newspaper route!"

Raven walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Hello Crow, what can I get you?” The Raven says, “Dammit, I am a Raven!! Let me explain the difference, all birds have tail feathers that help them fly called pinions. Crows have 3 pinions and ravens have 4.” So the bartender replies, “So the difference is just a matter of a pinion.”

Past dude ... du*neg one ... fits with the binary numbers and (n-1) theory taking us into the zone of the negative one ... if two of them they can be positive if squared off.

In statistics it can be used to obliterate some data ... and in simple math one does not learn of the functions of complex numbers ... said to be tooo abstract!

May draw an abstract into the psychotic ranges and they may never return as that man on the Boston Railway ... that city being a financial center can do that to mortals ... the sol vessel may retain such stuff seen as less than nothing ... opposing lively emotions?

When caught these folks find what they've done hard to elucidate ... too much lies at stake ... yet in obscurity there is certain obviation of the unmentionable's essence of sol ... thus they got none ... and we wonder if voids can exist? Easy as nothing ... got ta love it as gothic in Gottingen ...

Really peeved the Latins ... like rolling logs ... report? The abstract sees no end intuit ... resembling a cosmologic trickster that initiated cranks and eccentrics ... and weaving universal myths ... what is round is not exact ... expect bulges ... humps in the shades ... Mos Ses pot ... great clarity know the left and remnants could haunt ...

Time for humanity to sharpen up! Intellect is best hidden in myth while cavorting with folk that would rather not know anymore ...

Presents the enigma of anima and animus as mentally contained ... and the question remains ... what is mental? An acquaintance did a lengthy Social Science Project on this and discovered that only the law could diagnose insanity ... isn't that crazy if the judge is a bit off because of privatized desires?

Tis a big movement today as we learn less and less ... automatons in Eeyore presence ... a sacred mule as a mole? Bump in the record ... humping up the simple returns ... re dun dance ...

Last edited:
Jocularity can also be shocked into existence ... as common nonsense to what the filthy rich ard did as the brunt of humors ... sometimes dark and bile-ish and alternately something bloody awesome ... free Will? it comes at a cost ... there be consequence ... even if unseen.

Natural law say that there is reaction to actions and if you insist on divine and divide if you do that to nothing ... the results may include black and white, positives and negatives, protons and electrons ... raising a question about what is the negative side of positive psyche?

Imagine a space that is incomplete ... as something went down another path Heh ... the pain of loss indicates that something was not respected ... thus IT goes ... leaving us with the question what's an ard? Another tense for nerd ... perhaps the result of ergot sum? Alien intelligence is frustrating ... why folk try and record the improbable in simple terms ... short bursts! Mortals do not learn complexity in a rush like they dash into emotional events ... and feel evacuated and drained after ... a deficient condition like fatigue syndrome after much screwing over by the powers ... diminishing psyche and all attributes ... developing lost sol ... dark, mysterious space sometime identified by "X"!

Sow IT ghost ...

Satyr or just a donkey as numinous carrier ... a horse called Midnight Son ...

Last edited:
Interesting headline:
COVID-19 in BC: Latest modelling data showing spread of disease coming from health officials.

Those health officials need to stop doing things to spread it!

(Actual CTV article, not sure who made the headline)

So jocular ... like suggesting if COVID is denied it will cheerfully go away as a support of poles! Jocks ... derived from Jacob and messing in the dark and mysterious realms ...

I heard ABBA and Elvis Costello will be touring together.
It's the ABBA and Costello concert.
I wonder who's on first?

"Who'son 1st?"

That is the aboriginal question that comes up in vernacular ... considered to be beneath the well to do to inquire ... it too may be jock you lyre ... Euw sum it up well ... some say Jew sum and still it didn't add up ... something's devoid! Missing parts ... goes on in a pushed economy ... another quick one pulled on the sleepy hollow ...

How much do dead batteries cost?

Nothing. They are free of charge.

(Courtesy of Youtuber Dianne Cowern of Physics Girl, who loves puns as much as she does physics.)

A racehorse took ill, so the owner took the horse to the vet. The vet very carefully examined the animal for quite some time.
Eventually, losing patience, the owner asked the vet, 'Tell me, Doc, will I ever be able to race this horse again?"
The vet looked at the owner, and replied, "Oh, yes. And you'll probably beat him."

Yeah, it's a geek joke. Sue me.

E-YFmShVcAQxglI

E-hOCciWEAE-iHp

(The artist is Tom Gauld, who I follow on Twitter. Brilliant creator of very smart, funny cartoons for The Guardian Review, The New Scientist, and others. Also the author and illustrator of the new picture book The Little Wooden Robot and the Log Princess.)

E-hOCciWEAE-iHp

(The artist is Tom Gauld, who I follow on Twitter. Brilliant creator of very smart, funny cartoons for The Guardian Review, The New Scientist, and others. Also the author and illustrator of the new picture book The Little Wooden Robot and the Log Princess.)

Yet it still raises considerable denial in some areas of fantasy ... even though these folk deny fantasy and abstract creation ... they go for absolute ... which gets very old and tiresome ... different from meeting the metaphor head on ... weird evolution of icons and Scions! May look like spore ... or random up shoot ...

Back