Someone suggested a joke thread............................

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

If one is cognizant that there is no Greek "c" ... one may imagine the dark side with gamma!

Thus the plank't constant Ci ... overhead it goes on and on ... pool divided from the waters below!

All aboard as we cross the gape ... a kind 've schism? appearing as a crack in the face of IT, but not for the stoned and rigid against change ... too much like hard lessons for those that only see the γ 's in the dark .... plainly black! May be that shadow over your shoulder as conscience ... many deny that too ...

Denial is a great power ... if you can stand the elimination factor ... after that you too are gone ... nothing remaining but the essence!

Tis a painful point to be taken from a donkey or other satyr in the dark forest!

Many mist it and were left somewhat clouded ... fuzzy reeds turn into erupted cat tales ...

The darkness may be encountered under fulsome ... and John Cash wailed it ... taken away by a Carter ... gathering of team stirs the psyche ... pains those fixated by mortal knowns. Beyond that ..?

Metaphorical jokes can go into ad continuum some say Infinium and god's other side chuckles at what we don't know in the line ...!

My cellphone accidentally recorded a 10 min video of my shoes.
It was actually pretty good footage.

life part GIF

My wife asked me to take her to one of those restaurants where they make food right in front of you.

So I took her to Subway.

That's when the fight started.

Back