Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Jae, your life seems busy.
I am bringing pillows, rocking chair, the stack of board games and puzzles from the old Room.

Yes - busy - Full-time Seminary studies - Full-time work - part-time church work - family - friends - etc.

Board games - nice. Anyone up for a game of Scrabble.

Lots of lovely people in the Room For All already. I'm so happy to see it continuing. I have a rather nice flower arrangement for the coffee table to say "Welcome" to all those who visit - and a couple of prayer shawls for general use. Hopefully between us we will be able to offer individual shawls as needed.

I feel like the White rabbit, flitting through hurriedly.

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!"

I'm setting up a jigsaw puzzle on the table that was set out for that purpose. It is a beautiful scenic view, with trees and rocks and flowers and a little stream. A clear blue sky with some little fluffy clouds in one corner.

I am going to need help with this one.

Crazyheart, it looks the same size to me. These are the sizes: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I think the default is a 4 (like this). Maybe a 3 (this sentence). It's hard to tell with the screen I'm using.

Treatment didn't go so well. Chemguy and I were disagreeing about sites, but when he's the one doing it I let him go with it as long as I don't think it's going to do any damage. He did a good job on the first try, but I think that particular vein just needs some healing time. There's been a few treatments where we had it and lost it.

I could use some R&R with a puzzle and friends :)

Good morning all!

It's early in the morning and I am wide awake so thought if would check out this room in this new Wondercafe2 site. Everything looks great in the site, but also the room. Looking forward to friendships formed here. It is a sunny morning, filled with Hope for good things for the day, Peace to envelop, Joy to creep in, and Love to sustain.

Beloved , when we hit the Manitoba /Saskatchewan border, all the cell phones wouldn't work because they did not have MTS provider.That was the pitts. Do you find that when you drive into Sask?

Busy and tense day at work today. Teachers have been asked to clear ouot classroomsif they do not know where they are in Sept. Kids sad-many year end parties etc. were planned for next week.
I'm back at work Monday but do hope for a quick resolution to this.

Beloved , when we hit the Manitoba /Saskatchewan border, all the cell phones wouldn't work because they did not have MTS provider.That was the pitts. Do you find that when you drive into Sask?

My phone is a pre-paid MTS phone and it works in Manitoba and Saskatchewan, and a few places in Alberta.

I'm not sure about your provided . . . I know Telus doesn't work here, Rogers does, and I'm not sure what else.

I can't believe how easy the new site is to navigate! Everything I've looked for so far has been in the first place I look.

I'm glad to see so many friendly faces in here. I don't post often but I ready the room everyday. I will try to post more now that the new site appears to be incredibly more mobile friendly. Oh, I guess I should say I have changed my name from WC but I've kept my picture for now so hopefully you can figure it out:p

I'm home. It is good. To be home.

I had an important meeting this morning and a critical luncheon heart-to-heart with someone. Both helped to name stuff, and then let the chips fall where they fall.

I also was happy to see one of our team looking much healthier today after a hospital admission (unexpectedly) on Monday. He was released on Tuesday, came in on Wednesday and just looked really rough. Good to see him settled today before I headed home.

Most important, glad to see my guys when I got home.

Back