Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Supposed to be sunny breaks this morning for the 11 th burial of the season ... demonstrating how the physical goes down while antimatter rises!

Is the descent or decent come down? Says something for gravity and gravitas ... just words of depth!

Good morning. After two fairly busy days, today will be quieter. We have a special weather advisory indicating that building an ark may be in order so staying indoors may be wise

Good morning. After two fairly busy days, today will be quieter. We have a special weather advisory indicating that building an ark may be in order so staying indoors may be wise
Supposed to get quite a bit of rain here but not as bad as the storm in September that caused flooding in areas near the Thames.

We had a huge amount of rain tonight - several thunderstorms - I'm curious to see how much actually fell.

Good morn, all! The rain continues in these parts, likely for the day. Hope all can stay safe and reasonably dry. In the meantime, the cart is ready. Help yourself.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

We have had hours of gentle rain and I feel sorry for those who got a downpour. For us the rain was very welcome and it seems to have damped down the forest fires. The biggest, scariest one is now close to contained. Two local Cree Nations have been evacuated for a week now and are VERY unhappy about the lack of provincial effort to control the fires. I wonder what happened to Fire Breaks!!

We are quite opposite here. The only way to start a fire in Southwestern Ontario this fall would be a flamethrower. It's been so wet that I have been having problems getting the lawn cut (too wet and the ground is soggy in spots).

Got my "Enhanced proof of vaccination" downloaded and on my phone. Not that I ever go any place requiring it these days (we still prefer takeout to dining in at present) but I figure it doesn't hurt to have it handy just in case.

It has been raining through the night here. Sometimes it came down in buckets and sometimes it was gentle. The eagles are coming back so that must mean the salmon is running in the river. Dog will now have snacks that have been dropped around the park when we walk. (Eagles drop salmon bits). The eagle's call is improbable for such a handsome, distinguished looking bird. We are slowly starting our day here.

Good morning! A new week begins. A new opportunity. Let us salute the day with upraised mugs and cups! The coffee cart is ready.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Good morning, everybody. Rain will arrive in NS today, time for housecleaning. My sister in Germany has asked to meet me by skype today, I am a bit worried, because I have a difficult relationship with her, so it's either a sign to wish to improve our relationship or she has bad news she’d rather tell “in person….”

Good morning, everybody. Rain will arrive in NS today, time for housecleaning. My sister in Germany has asked to meet me by skype today, I am a bit worried, because I have a difficult relationship with her, so it's either a sign to wish to improve our relationship or she has bad news she’d rather tell “in person….”

Hmmmmm !

Mrs A I can relate to your trepidation about the upcoming conversation with your sister. I loved and cared about my sister but understanding her was a real challenge. Hope all goes well - and remember that you have a safe space here to rejoice or vent.

I hope all goes well @Mrs.Anteater.
It was a case of a positive outcome of a misunderstanding. My other other sister had emailed ( group email to all siblings) that she was going to take my mom out on Saturday at the time I usually skype with her. So I emailed back that I could skype on Sunday i stead. My other sister understood that I wanted to skype with her on Sunday and - it sounded like that she was positively surprised. So we had a nice one hour skype - after which our connection failed, but we could message that we enjoyed that and will do it again.

Good morning! As we start another Monday, let us give thanks for positive steps in family relations, and all other good things, great and small. The coffee cart is up and functioning, come and get it.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Family relations ???? It is said in a great tome that such things can break up or bring down the house ... so we're cranked either way ... as the wind blows in that manner ... either way! Expect comings and goings ...

Back