Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Of all things that refer to eternal and matters beyond mortal comprehension ...

Does this toss up an icon of aboriginal insecurity? Should the monsters in NB worry about lost possessions? All things are virtue of unsafe ... and comprise of matters unknown! Mostly because we wished not to be sensitive in the beginning ... is that numinous or nefariously nebulous?

It shouldn't be simple said the administrator ... so as to retain the sense of divination as it took a dive ...

Can the administration come clean? There are doubts about the Golden Path as it tends to creep towards the moo niçe ... a bit much as $ in the sum line ...

Herd mentality; moo neigh or bahm bug ...

Last edited:

ChemGal

One with keen eye
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
My little rant with online grocery shopping - can we all agree to go metric? None of this ounces, pounds, pints, etc. Also for things like fresh berries, let's still to weight. Why are there some clamshells by weight and some by volume? Unless you give me the density of the fruit this can make it difficult to determine what's the better deal and that amount of calculation shouldn't be required. It also makes things like ounces even more confusing to this metric raised shopper - is it a volume or a weight when it's something in a clamshell?

Redbaron

Pirate fan since the dark ages
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Good morning! (By the way, I have often wondered about-- and said not nice things about-- the geniuses who used the same word for both a weight measure and a volume measure. What were they thinking? Or were they thinking? But I digress) Anyway, the coffee cart is ready, come help yourself to the hoy beverage of your choice.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Redbaron

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Good morning! Still dark here, hard to tell what it's like outside the window. But eventually the sun will rise. When it does we will be ready with tea, coffee, etc. in hand. The coffee cart is ready even now. Help yourself.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
It's raining here. We're planning to go for a walk/hike to one of the nicest spots in town with our group today. Hopefully the rain will ease

Mendalla

Agnostic pan(en)theist gorilla
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Weather has been decent here so far this week. Fall-ish temp-wise but I am good with that. Still have not had a frost here yet, though

Luce NDs

The Skye is Blue ... some said Azure 'R!

Thus a song was sung ... about blues! Not that dark and mysterious but some can't figure ...

Mrs.Anteater

Just keep going....
We had a scare at work this week- on a non-covid unit three covid cases. ( this is officially in the news, so no breach of confidentiality here). Quick reaction with setting up a testing station and thankfully I am negative.
All the reactions taken seem to be appropriate and hopefully, this is now contained. I will however, stay away from my most vulnerable friends and neighbours as I did last year.

paradox3

Pronouns
She/Her/Her
Still scary times although our numbers are decreasing in this province. It is especially scary for parents of unvaccinated little ones in school.

Mendalla

Agnostic pan(en)theist gorilla
Pronouns
He/Him/His
We had a scare at work this week- on a non-covid unit three covid cases. ( this is officially in the news, so no breach of confidentiality here). Quick reaction with setting up a testing station and thankfully I am negative.
Good to hear. Hadn't realized that was the hospital where you work when it came up on the news.

ChemGal

One with keen eye
Pronouns
She/Her/Her
Still scary times although our numbers are decreasing in this province. It is especially scary for parents of unvaccinated little ones in school.
Hopefully that will change soon. AB has already set up registration.

Redbaron

Pronouns
He/Him/His
Good morning! As we deal with fallout from the pandemic, we offer thoughts, prayers, hopes, good vibes, whatever else we can for the safety of those dealing with the virus close up. Numbers might be inching down in many places, but stress is still high.
The coffee cart is up and running. Help yourself, as a new day begins.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Luce NDs

NB is taking us a leading position in the accounting for COVID!

We attempt to pass but our leadership will not give us going down that path AH!

Nancy

Good morning all. Glad to hear that Mrs. Anteater is staying healthy and covid free. We had some beautiful weather this week in Northern Ontario. I mowed the lawn, cleaned out flower beds, hung laundry out, and went for multiple walks. Today...cool and rainy, but somehow I don't mind. It's to be expected! Helping out my sister this weekend...driving with her to her daughter's university. Bit of a crisis happening, and I didn't want my sister driving alone. I won't be able to help much except as a support system. She appreciates it. Times like this you realize just how far away Northern Ontario is from the rest of Ontario!

Luce NDs

NB has huge wildernesses . and a great question of who is in control ... not the Higgs Boson ... perhaps his driftin' advisors?

RV Eire 's ...