Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I wonder what is the optimum gap between the second and the third. Its known now that after 6-8 month the protection is lower. But, I seem to remember that they also found out that the Pfizer was given too close together between the first and the second and several weeks later would have been better.
We'll see. I won't be surprised to hear in 6 months I need a 4th dose.

Good morning, all! As we await the holiday weekend, and await info on third (and subsequent) vaccinations, let is give thanks fpr the vaccine, as well asother things. Let us gather round for conversation and camaraderie.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

I applied for the $100 for getting a vaccine dose. Do I qualify? No, it's only for those getting 1st and 2nd doses this late.
It's my little form of a protest against the program.
If I somehow do end up getting the debit card will spend it on groceries and donate the money I would have spent without it. Chemguy suggests donating to the NDP party. Sounds good to me.

Anything spent on politics is polar and extreme ,,, radicalized!

I sorta agree, but only if you're talking about donations to the two "main" parties. I think that contributions to the smaller parties is a bit of a helping hand for them to eventually end up "mainstream".

Non mainstream is still radical ,,, as a wisp in time ... timeless spook!

These unseen spooks wish to be in control a desire for avarice ... thus I recess ... regress? Humbling back down ..

I sorta agree, but only if you're talking about donations to the two "main" parties. I think that contributions to the smaller parties is a bit of a helping hand for them to eventually end up "mainstream".
Are you suggesting that the NDP isn't mainstream at this point? They date back to the Depression if you count the CCF. They have governed several provinces over the years, and been the official opposition at times in those and others, including federally. The only reason not to see them as the third "mainstream" party is they are still a bit too far left to get sufficient support to form a government federally.

Well, does "fringe mainstream" cut it?

Only with sufficient edge ... that's the word!

Some words from politicians can kill anything ... as rite lie ... they really don't give a crap ... and thus nations collapse in fallacy!

Out there? Yes it is beyond me too ...

NDP is the main opposition here.

Still, fringe mainstream, in my opinion. Has never been elected federally, has a few strong points, in spots, but very few "guaranteed" ridings compared to Libs and PCs.

Still, fringe mainstream, in my opinion. Has never been elected federally, has a few strong points, in spots, but very few "guaranteed" ridings compared to Libs and PCs.
UCP has never been elected federally either, are they fringe too?

UCP has never been elected federally either, are they fringe too?
Exactly. Saying the NDP is a fringe party is very much an Eastern Canadian bias. In BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan, they are the second party. The Liberals are largely non-existent save in BC where it's the Conservatives that don't really have much presence.

However, we are in Room for All and I thought there was a "no politics" rule here. When I posted above I was coming from New Posts and did not notice where the post was.

Exactly. Saying the NDP is a fringe party is very much an Eastern Canadian bias. In BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan, they are the second party. The Liberals are largely non-existent save in BC where it's the Conservatives that don't really have much presence.

However, we are in Room for All and I thought there was a "no politics" rule here. When I posted above I was coming from New Posts and did not notice where the post was.
I keep forgetting about different rules here.

In BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan, they are the second party. The Liberals are largely non-existent save in BC where it's the Conservatives that

The NDP is the party in power in BC. The liberals are really conservatives. Apparently they are descendents of the old social credit party.

Good morning! Happy Saturday! As we ponder Alberta's bribe-for-vax program, and what constitutes "fringe", let us gather round and share hot beverages of all kinds. All is ready, come and get it.

C(_)/ c\_/ c[_] c(_)

Image rules in a thread "for all" that is exclusive ... and thus something else is denied access! Reminds me of church where folks go with the impression they are going to learn about everything (that is God) and it just isn't so ... like that Bette crack about Kreuger-Dunne ... and the place where something's departed!

Abyss ... created due to dirty fallout ... tho' one must note that there the moon doth shine ... in its own time!

Back