Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Good morning, all! Happy Saturday! The coffee cart is ready for your use. May all your test results be good news.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

CAT Scan
Cat Reaction GIF

That's like excarnate ... stripping a body to the bones ... especially concerning their belief system around myths!

Guy Fox holidays may indicate loopholes where skeletons are hung in the town square for the purpose of phobias ...

If CAT scans were like that, I'd be a lot more enthusiastic about them. So cuuuuuute.

Good morning wonderbunch! How goes it? The storms have moved on and it's sunny but chilly here today. And damp from all the rain yesterday.

Been packing away my latest order from Tea Haus (my local loose tea vendor). In the inventory we have:

Tea Haus Breakfast - Their house breakfast blend. A bit milder flavour than the Scottish Breakfast I often get but still a good morning tea

Wakoucha - "Japanese Red Tea". A nice mild black tea that I use for late morning or lunch drinking.

Lemon Grove - a nice fruity lemon tea

Coronation Street - the free sample they always put in though I had intended to buy it this time and forgot. Smartened up and started a wish list on their website called "Next Purchase". A fruity Ceylonese black blend. Apparently also available in Green and Rooibos. The name is from the long-running BBC soap opera (the owners of the store are immigrants from the UK).

Good morning. I'm sitting here on this quiet morning enjoying my coffee and the sunrise through my window. I love that my recliner has a heated seat. I'm working on a first Christmas present for a special 8 year old girl. The day is off to a good start.

Guinea pigs tend to be a bit nervous. My son had a pair of rats, a mother-daughter combo. When he cleaned their cage, he'd bring them into my room to hang out on the desk until cleaning was finished. There was always a couple of cats in the room. After an initial 'meeting', they just ignored each other.

Wierd, didn't get any notifications the past few days. Odd. Will need to look into that.

Good to hear that you met up with SomeGal, @Northwind

Weather is cool here today. Working, tidying up files, and putting stuff into hibernation for a couple of months at my contract. Kinda nice. Looking forward to having a few months of retirement again, especially as there is a new grandchild, and people who i haven't been baking for. will fill up the freezer, i think.

We went for a walk this afternoon with friends. It was a lovely day for a walk. We sure missed our boy though and now I'm having a good cry and trying to get myself together to head over to a friends' campfire.

IMG_20201024_145801_329.jpg

IMG_20201024_150049_741.jpg

IMG_20201024_145801_327.jpg

IMG_20201024_150128_309.jpg

Sorry you lost your dog. Its those moments where you are so used to hearing his bark when you unlock the door or do other things when one feels the pain.

I am occasionally irritated by the antics of my crazy Lucy. You remind me that the love and joy that they bring just totally overwhelms their occasional smelly scratchy dog-ness.

Good morning! As the sun is taking its sweet time in rising, it is still dark. But the coffee cart is ready to bring the light of joy to us all. Enjoy.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Good morning all

when you have a dog, gong for a walk alone is a very sad event. Sending virtual hugs Northwind
the cold weather has returned. We lost a couple of trees during the wild storm Friday night but no tornado touched down

i have some left over Pavlova to share.

We had a nice visit with friends around the campfire yesterday. Each one of these events dog-free will help with the adjustment process. We are heading out for a walk with our friends today. I'm a little afraid of this since Helios was a loved and valued member of the group. I have to face these things/events so I can move forward. On another note, we have been looking at the BCSPCA and Humane Society websites. We will adopt another dog. It will likely take some time in this pandemic era, so we will see what happens. We don't want a new dog this week or anything. Hopefully we will find someone suitable at some point.

Glad you got to the campfire last evening. Indeed - so hard to be without your pal - there's a black dog-shaped hole in reality right now. And - great to hear a new friend is waiting somewhere in the future for you & Mr.Northwind. Be well.

Back