Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

KayTheCurler

Reaction score
It is good to hear that your lives are carrying on despite the Helios holes you carry. My guess is that another pooch will choose you for parents when you are most ready for that to happen.

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Reaction score
We had a good walk today. It was sad that we didn't have Helios in our group. We did have handsome Bo who enjoyed many great runs and romps with canine friends he met along the way. We saw sea lions and seals from front row seats and as always, enjoyed good conversation and fresh air.

This is Bo
20201025102926_IMG_8174.jpg

IMG_20201025_145732_648.jpg20201025113153_IMG_8191.jpg20201025114410_IMG_8199.jpg

BetteTheRed

Resident Heretic
Reaction score
What I have decided is so calming about your photos, Northwind, is that they remind me that my son sees many of the same sort of visuals in his day to day life. He really loves the more temperate climate, and the much more hippie-dippie atmosphere. He was a hard kid to parent in the most conservative and also really cold and snowy, of Ontario cities.

Reaction score
We had a good walk today. It was sad that we didn't have Helios in our group. We did have handsome Bo who enjoyed many great runs and romps with canine friends he met along the way. We saw sea lions and seals from front row seats and as always, enjoyed good conversation and fresh air.

This is Bo
View attachment 4289

View attachment 4290View attachment 4291View attachment 4292
Did you adopt Bo, Northwind? I was looking back through the comments. Just wondering whose dog he is. He is a nice looking dog.

I'm sorry Helios wasn't with you, but I'm glad you enjoyed the scenery today. Lovely photos.

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
Good morning, all! The coffee cart is up and running. As we ponder the beauties and wonders of nature, and consider relationships with 4 legged companions, let us imbibe warming beverages.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Northwind

Reaction score
Did you adopt Bo, Northwind? I was looking back through the comments. Just wondering whose dog he is. He is a nice looking dog.

I'm sorry Helios wasn't with you, but I'm glad you enjoyed the scenery today. Lovely photos.
No, Bo has a wonderful family. His dad is Santa Claus and the pair would never be separated.

20200101121801_IMG_6666.jpg

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
Good morning, all! Let us raise cups and mugs to Helios, and to the remembrance of all the animal companions that have enriched our lives over the years. Long live their fame, long live their glory, long may their stories be told.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/
c[_]

ninj

I just am
Reaction score
Good morning all. (raises cup) Here's to Helios and his dear memory.

I recently saw a guy on tv who drinks up to 30 cups of coffee a day and never has trouble sleeping. I don't feel too bad about having a third one today.

Northwind

Reaction score
Good morning. The coffee was delicious as was the cup of tea. I'm working on a sweater and am getting closer to the finish line.

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
Good morning, all! The coffee cart is up and running. In celebration of the World Series winners, today's china is Dodger blue. Enjoy.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
Yeah, saw that they won. First time since I started my master's. Took them a while, eh.

Good morning, all. Grey day here but supposed to clear later. That's after showers yesterday. Had a terrible migraine all day yesterday. Not sure if it was the weather or my back/neck strain from work I did on Sunday and Monday. Finally got it controlled in time to go to bed.:rolleyes:

Lastpointe

Reaction score
Good morning. I saw that Dodgers headline and my honest reaction was. Are we still playing baseball?

enjoy the day everyone

Carolla

wondering & wandering
Reaction score
The sun has come out here - crisp breezy autumn afternoon. I've just picked a bouquet from my garden - so let me leave it here for everyone to enjoy :) Sorry - the photo's not as sharp as I would like - I have to remember to put my glasses on before taking the pic!

1603909822250.png

ninj

I just am
Reaction score
Yeah, saw that they won. First time since I started my master's. Took them a while, eh.

Good morning, all. Grey day here but supposed to clear later. That's after showers yesterday. Had a terrible migraine all day yesterday. Not sure if it was the weather or my back/neck strain from work I did on Sunday and Monday. Finally got it controlled in time to go to bed.:rolleyes:
I was talking to my friend in Ontario today, and she had a migraine yesterday too. Barometric pressure?

Mendalla

Eastern Lowland Gorilla
Reaction score
I was talking to my friend in Ontario today, and she had a migraine yesterday too. Barometric pressure?
That may be part of my problem. There's some history of pressure migraines in my family. Even Little M seems prone to them.

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Reaction score
Good morning! May today bring relief from migraines, focus to our photos, and joy to our lives! The coffee cart is ready. Come and get it!

C(_)/ c(_) c[_] c\_/