Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Good morning. Our new granddaughter was born on Monday morning! Had a blast caring for her sister Tuesday night and Wednesday, then spent time snuggling our new one.

Our contract was put on hold, and so, am thinking that it couldn't be much better timing, as will be able to help with caring for the girls, or just doing some cooking for the new mom.

Congratulations, Grandma! Glad to hear all went well and that you are getting time with your family.

Sounds like you are really enjoying this time. Congratulations!

Baby Laughing GIF by namslam

Good morning! As we celebrate new arrivals of bundles if joy, and rev up for the day's activities, let us pause for a few moments of community and caffeine. The coffee cart is up and running. Enjoy.

C(_)/ c\_/ c(_) c[_]

Enjoy it while it lasts. Not sure about your area, but it is supposed to cloud over and shower later this aft here.

First really normal day I've had this week. Only one scheduled meeting so I can actually do stuff besides sit in meetings.

It's 6 degrees and dreary here this morning. It's actually quite peaceful. It would be a good day to hunker down and read or knit. They are forecasting snow for the area. I think we'll be south of any snow that falls. I have my routine CT and bone scan today. After that we'll be getting together with SomeGal from the old WC days as she passes through the area.

Ooo - snow Northwind! Here it is unseasonably warm! I have to get out for a walk soon. It was very foggy this morning - reminding me of time spent in NL as I watched the fog roll up our street. But now the sun has won the battle and the autumn colours are glowing.

Please say hi to SomeGal for me too! I remember meeting her many years ago & enjoying a walk on the waterfront in Sidney.

It is warm and windy here at present. But my radio keeps on getting interrupted with tornado warnings, and it looks like this little late summer is over now; high of 6 for tomorrow...

Huge storm. Tornado warning. Watching the storm with a martini
Yeah, there's a cold front headed through SW Ontario. We are going from a high of 23 today to a high of 8 tomorrow. Environment Canada weather site is lit up with warnings for this area, too.

We have a skiff of snow and the temperature didn't get above zero all day.

Northwind - hope your tests went well and you had a good time with Somegal.

I feel like it's been a while since we've been above freezing, nights have been consistently below -5C. Looking forward to being above freezing for a bit soon.

We had a good day out and now we're home. I had my CT and bone scan. As per the usual, we went to a local restaurant for a meal in between when I got the injection for the bone scan and when I got the scan. We had a nice meal and visit with SomeGal as she passed through town. She says hi to the group. It was a good visit.

Back