Room For All

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Can one of you smart people help me? My FB has started beeping and chirping when I do things like like the post or submit a comment. It's most annoying. Anyone know how to turn that off and make it quiet again?

KayTheCurler

Every two weeks like clockwork.
I knew people who scheduled most household chores. Washing was Monday in my childhood home. I find it simpler to have a bit of a plan. Mine includes 'fish on Friday'. Not because we are RC but because it reminds us we should eat fish! The 1st Tuesday each month is the 'big shipping day' because we get 10% off then.

ChemGal

One with keen eye
Can one of you smart people help me? My FB has started beeping and chirping when I do things like like the post or submit a comment. It's most annoying. Anyone know how to turn that off and make it quiet again?
click the 3 lines, Settings and Privacy, Settings, Media and Controls (close to the bottom). Sounds in the App

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Good morning! Fir rain, snow and clean sheets we give thanks, From , icy roads and sidewalks, odd computer noises, and things that go bump in the night, saints deliver us. For tea and coffee, and other warming beverages, gather round.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

JayneWonders

Lovely rain last night and this morning. Youngestson saw a flash of red at the crest of our hill and wasn't sure what it was. Small deer? Fox? Climbed and sure enough, we have a fox again in the area. So wonderful. Keeps the chipmunks etc under control.

Also saw some dear closer to the house...they love the trout lilies which are now leafing out everywhere in the forest floor.

Nancy

Every day seems to be a lazy day for me...a little bit of housework, sometimes some church service preparation, exercise, and lots of reading. I hate to admit this, but I'm actually getting tired of reading! It isn't the treat it once was.

Lastpointe

A sad day around our house. A young guy who is doing the framing for the Reno has a sweet puppy he brings to work. She is seven months and adorable. Today she died. Not sure what exactly happened but something to do with his pick up truck

he is obviously not at work today and we all just feel like the wind is taken out of us today.

GeoFee

I am who I am becoming...
Lots of snow in Winnipeg. Weary from shovelling. Rested with a cup of tea. With new energy, I took pup for a walk round the block. Sadie loved sniffing all along the way. I was not really happy with the wind blowing in my face. Nice to turn a corner and have the wind behind me. Then home sweet home.

Redbaron

The Legend Continues
Good Wednesday morning! As weather happens, as deer and foxes are seen, as loss of a puppy is grieved, let us gather in spirit round the coffee cart, for companionship and warming beverages. And let us look forward to the time when snow shovels are replaced by garden spades, and blustery winds by gentle spring breezes.

C(_)/ c(_) c\_/ c[_]

JayneWonders

@GeoFee I think that I missed that you have a new puppy. What fun. May the sock stealing and shoe stealing be far outweighed by the joy of a puppy.

@Lastpointe , my sister had an unfortunate loss of a puppy due to an incident with her car. Very sad when this occurs.

JayneWonders

@Redbaron , in this on/again, off-again contract, i am working few hours over the next few weeks. Thankful for your morning coffee and the community that joins around the table.