Quirky facts we've learned

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

With dialectic it goes off in diverse lines of force ... affiliative! Confused some folks as they fuse and other diffuse ... means different things to folk as they feel restrained in their field ... then there are multi etudes as poly math ... many numbers ... some abstract ... to cause curiosity ...

Some question that doubt and other doubt nothing ... and thus love goes ... as my grandfather indicated ... nothing is when you lose it ...

Electron is such a mysterious thing as the efforts to identify its position precisely ... then it resembles political measures ... indeterminate if not shocking ... sometimes the connections are scattered in the gneiss guise ... expect crushing evidence of GEO Logics ...

There are things here that cannot be discussed with those in the pious fold ... a different wend ... expect RIP Ares ...

This is my kind of quirky fact that is not at all scientific but has meaning in my life: Katherine Hepburn ate chocolate every single day. And I think it was a good sized portion.

All in the worship of specific beans ... there are varieties ... some even pode 'd ... po' near dead as the darker poetry goes ...

What is the relationship between the conducting capacity of the wire and the electrical field around the wire? How do transformers work? The theory I was taught related the change in voltage to the ratio of turns of wires in the input side to the output side. What maintains the electrical field?

I realize it is through an electrical field that my wife's battery operated toothbrush is charged by its base and that many cell phone chargers work.

What is the relationship between the conducting capacity of the wire and the electrical field around the wire? How do transformers work? The theory I was taught related the change in voltage to the ratio of turns of wires in the input side to the output side. What maintains the electrical field?

I realize it is through an electrical field that my wife's battery operated toothbrush is charged by its base and that many cell phone chargers work.

It is complex nd not simple as some powers would see it! Then they believe blind vision is fine as a useless vine ...

Then a useless vine can be made into a fine fire in a cold hellhole ... thus the Kohl and dark is driven out ... the pits?

There may be hum aloi to it ... thus latent ... as the power factor may drag!

He has a followup video for those so inclined

@jimkenney12 - A coffin has 6 sides plus top & bottom - the Queen was buried in one. A casket has 4 sides - rectangular shape like a box - it's what is commonly used in North America now. It was a little factoid gleaned from this podcast that I listened to earlier this week -

Back