Quirky facts we've learned

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Mendalla

Metalhead ape rockin' out
Pronouns
He/Him/His
A coffin has 6 sides plus top & bottom - the Queen was buried in one. A casket has 4 sides - rectangular shape like a box
Huh. Did not know that. Must keep it in mind when I write my great vampire epic. Make sure I know how many sides the vamp's coffin/casket has.

Delightful Life

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Interesting .... how so? I visited Cusco in 1978 :)
You are indeed fortunate. That area seems very, very ancient. Even more ancient than the Incas?

So S Americans identify as the Country they are from and from the larger area, which is the really large continent of America , of which there is N and S America :3

This is another of those facts that are quirky because not everyone thinks the heart of America is in Cusco...or that Americans can mean different from "citizen of USA"

I guess it just goes to show how "Quantum Mechanical" our world is--multiple overlapping identities, definitions, usages, even at the same time :3

Now to conserve what brain power I have left.

Long live the global human spring and Biden--may he always reign.

Luce NDs

You are indeed fortunate. That area seems very, very ancient. Even more ancient than the Incas?

So S Americans identify as the Country they are from and from the larger area, which is the really large continent of America , of which there is N and S America :3

This is another of those facts that are quirky because not everyone thinks the heart of America is in Cusco...or that Americans can mean different from "citizen of USA"

I guess it just goes to show how "Quantum Mechanical" our world is--multiple overlapping identities, definitions, usages, even at the same time :3

Now to conserve what brain power I have left.

Long live the global human spring and Biden--may he always reign.

Is this a ling vein like Ayah Oscar? ... some say ayahuasca ... a vine ... expect branching off! OSH yte! Root deviants ...