Oh No, You Say- Secret Santa- Too Soon

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

hmmmm...Pinga starts looking at the shelves with "regifting" in mind.
Anyone need vases -- hahahahaha (my gosh, i think they multiply!)

Okay.

Secret Santa,,,2018

Here is to refresh our memory.

Anyone can join. You can buy a gift ( 20.00 bucks) you can craft a gift or you

can re-gift. I have received unique gifts over the years.

real name, user name and address can be sent to me in Crazy Heart in conversations.

I need your name by November 1

I will send your Secret Santa name by November 15 in conversations.

Come and have fun.

Gifts must be mailed by December 5.

Everyone. Do the dates sound right?

Okay.

Secret Santa,,,2018

Here is to refresh our memory.

Anyone can join. You can buy a gift ( 20.00 bucks) you can craft a gift or you

can re-gift. I have received unique gifts over the years.

real name, user name and address can be sent to me in Crazy Heart in conversations.

I need your name by November 1

I will send your Secret Santa name by November 15 in conversations.

Come and have fun.

Gifts must be mailed by December 5.

Everyone. Do the dates sound right?
I can't promise Dec 5 to mail by, especially as there are certain things I tend to look for at a Christmas craft sale around that date, but it's a good day to attempt to get things out by!

I have started a thread "these are a few of my favourite things" 2018 where secret santa folk can both post and also get ideas.

Thanks folks for popping over to A few of my favourite things thread. It will make present choosing easier!

"Sante Clause" in some romantic language is hidden the understanding of healthy words ... key word; "hidden understanding and wisdom" ... tell Christ Maas story that flows to entities that would like to destroy and eliminate!

It is said in soul science that people learn nothing but through tellas (myth making in a brutal situation) and multiple interpretations .... requiring community connections ... and there the Levite is fluid! It may make your head spin on approach ... doing laps? That's how it runs ... use humus to fertilize the spread ... the individualized determinate must learn for themself!

Life is odd is it not? In a world of compounded lies to tell of myths ... why? To go round the hard points ... one needs some give as well as take! Some can't see the alternate side tuit ... multiple metaphors, or polytech? Broad-based ...

Never too soon!

In fact during my worship today (i am a Saunterer, who were an old Christian sect who part of the way they worshipped was by walking. Suits me fine) I came across a young woman who was selling Christmas supplies! She knew the prices she wanted and everything. So very cool.

What’s your experience with mailing speed? Regular surface mail should make it across the country, if mailed shortly after Nov 15, th , right?

Back