Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Not sure what happened as the pictures are both the same size but they didn't post the same size

I know from posts on Xenforo's support forums that the the lightbox that displays images can be finicky. I can take a boo later. In the middle of housecleaning right now.

I know from posts on Xenforo's support forums that the the lightbox that displays images can be finicky. I can take a boo later. In the middle of housecleaning right now.
Not a big deal...I just thought it was interesting that's all.

Not a big deal...I just thought it was interesting that's all.
Yeah, but curious ape wanted to know. Their resolutions and formats are quite different and that's the reason. Big one is a1536x1480 JPG file and the small one is a 640x605 PNG.

And with that, I am LAST.

Yeah, but curious ape wanted to know. Their resolutions and formats are quite different and that's the reason. Big one is a1536x1480 JPG file and the small one is a 640x605 PNG.

And with that, I am LAST.
Interesting! Now I wonder why the different resolutions as they should have been the same. Hmmmmmm

Nice one. Kind of post-impressionist, bordering on abstract. Love the B you use as the signature on these.

It has been cloudy but not much rain. I have been out twice and came in dry both times.

Back