Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Yeah, Samsung Notes has surprisingly good drawing tools. Better than the mobile version of OneNote which is my usual note taking software.

I actually rarely use note taking software...I started with the ipad for the voice-to-text feature as it makes getting my book (about water journey) easier to get down...and the drawing I just started this week.

I actually rarely use note taking software

I use it for two things. One is taking notes for work (meeting notes, that sort of thing). The other is for jotting down and playing with ideas for my writing. I have a lot of a fantasy world planned out in my OneNote writer's notebook and have barely scratched it in actual stories (two fairly short stories).

I use it for two things. One is taking notes for work (meeting notes, that sort of thing). The other is for jotting down and playing with ideas for my writing. I have a lot of a fantasy world planned out in my OneNote writer's notebook and have barely scratched it in actual stories (two fairly short stories).
Maybe once I get the house organized, I will get all my ideas (writing, creativity, etc) all organized too

Too soon, winter, too soon. It was lovely here. Got in a nice walk. Have to go to the office tomorrow (was supposed to be a vac day but had to move it due to work stuff) so probably won't get in another walk now until the weekend (weather looks dicey Thursday and Friday).

Last and keeping my doodles inside my head.

This may be best most of the time given humanity's distaste for truth ... it hurts you know! Knowledge gaining is a painful collective ... diminishes with age ... that payne it forward time of sages and salting ... tumbleweed?

There's this ballad about shifting and whispering S'N's ... in Hebrew S'N takes on a differential context ... strange complex Zion ...

Whoa, man! Psychedelic. I must have grabbed the wrong mushrooms. o_O

Actually, that would probably make a good wallpaper design or something like that. :)

Another project I have percolating is a wisdom deck using some journal pages I did of proverbs...had sis print off a sheet with 4 just to test to see how they'd work - some don't show up :( - and if 3x5 was a good size (seems to be)
1014200925.jpg

You know what's harder than cutting a story down to a specified length? Padding a story up to a specified length. For maximum points in a comp, I need the story I am writing to be exactly 2581 characters. Problem is, I am at 2550 or so and, really, it is done. Story is told, protagonist has escaped the cosmic darkness that was stalking her, and I like where I have it. I will see if there are some contractions I can expand and things like that but, damn, I don't think I've ever had this problem before.

Back