Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

I have a smart hub from Telus...switched my cell phone to Telus too and it looks like I will be paying 1/2 per month what I was with Bell! Now to cancel Bell!

Cancelling Bell can be a trick unto itself. They will desperately try to keep you. At least that was my experience.

Got tranferred to 3 different departments before I was given someone who could do the cancellation and then it took less than 5 minutes...when I told the guy why (upset with customer service the other day and switched to another provider) he just said "okay" and reminded me I have to pay the penalty for breaking contract and he couldn't get off the phone fast enough...and I was nice and polite! Thankfully the penalty is $23 less than it would have been ;)

Cancelling Bell can be a trick unto itself. They will desperately try to keep you. At least that was my experience.
Yes, I had this experience. After I finally got the account closed, the people who treated me like yesterday's potato peelings whilst I was a paying customer suddenly became my bestest friends. They must have sent me 3 personalized pleas a week for a solid 6 months, begging me to reconsider and return. Needless to say, I haven't.

Yes, I had this experience. After I finally got the account closed, the people who treated me like yesterday's potato peelings whilst I was a paying customer suddenly became my bestest friends. They must have sent me 3 personalized pleas a week for a solid 6 months, begging me to reconsider and return. Needless to say, I haven't.

I still get friggin' personalized mail from them, at least every other month, and I haven't been a customer for, literally, decades. I will never switch back to Bell if I have any other choice. I spent endless hours on the phone with them, trying to get workable internet. Teksavvy has managed it seamlessly for years, and the couple of times I've had difficulty, have worked very hard with me to resolve the issue.

After all this, I am wondering why I stuck with Bell for so long - especially after discovering today that even their cell phone plans are ridiculous compared to other providers.

Back