Last Post Thread

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

BethAnne

Reaction score
seems the COVID apocalypse continues - that's something that could stop LASTing any time

BethAnne

Reaction score
So far so good...taking a quick break...there are 6 of us + the two teachers (Kiala and Shelly) - gal from Cape Breton, an Italian, and the rest are in the US...Kiala said she couldn't have picked a better group as our interests/experiences/etc all complement each other so well...also lots of discussion time

BethAnne

Reaction score
First (and hopefully LAST as I was firm) please-come-back call from Bell...their incentive was still more expensive than I will be paying with Telus

BethAnne

Reaction score
Further to the course...We've been paired up to help explore our writing between Zoom calls...we are taking turns being "featured writers" and sharing on Zoom calls - I'm first the week after next
so need to figure out what I am going to use for this book! Partners may change halfway through. This is SO EXCITING!!!

BethAnne

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what my final bill will be with Bell as they claim I owe almost $100 for cancelling o_O And they think I'll go back after finding out that they are gouging me that way?!!?

You just never know

Blip, blip, blip....
Reaction score
Wondering how long I'll last on only two or three hours sleep a night thanks to back keeping me up. I was sleepy at work today no matter how much coffee I drank.