Informative Article on God's Unconditional and Conditional Love ------

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

oh boy !!!! sorry Red B, I forgot the most important and best Scholar, His name is HOLY SPIRIT His real, and personal and always available to guide you through His Book!

Last edited:
Why are you so resistant to actual dialogue? What are you afraid of learning?

Im not afraid of anything because TRuth always prevails, so I'm just posting my view, it's you guys who don't like our views.

I believe Jesus/Holy Spirit to be Truth, you guys don't, im just debating my view, you don't have to accept it , like I don't accept yours or most on here

Go ahead. Read some stuff from Peter Enns and James McGrath, I would suggest that they too are led by the Spirit.

Truth always leads ... but truth is yet beyond us given the lies we have to support under the rule of loss ...

Go ahead. Read some stuff from Peter Enns and James McGrath, I would suggest that they too are led by the Spirit.

you can certainly suggest it, doesn't make it true, but hey go ahead and read up on Dr. William Lane Craig, I guarantee you, He is Spirit-Filled & pretty smart too ;)

And kindly stop telling me what I don't believe in. That's not for you to determine. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't necessarily make me wrong. Nor, for that matter, does it necessarily make you right.
The two scholars I mentioned, along with others I could name, have spent their lives studying the Bible, the text and context, the historical situation in which the various books were written, and the meaning of the writings for the people who first read them. Somehow I would trust their conclusions a bit more than whatever thoughts 'the Spirit' seems to impart to you.

And kindly stop telling me what I don't believe in.

I go by what you post, kindly don't tell me what I should be reading ro not

The two scholars I mentioned, along with others I could name, have spent their lives studying the Bible, the text and context,

omg sometimes you're so laughable, like no other scholar ever has :rolleyes:

t Somehow I would trust their conclusions a bit more than whatever thoughts 'the Spirit' seems to impart to you.

hmmmm, not just to me, but an entire generation of believers, beginning from Acts and I guarantee you it will continue because God is Sovereign!

1 Cor 1:19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

Is spirit as emotional run contrary to the essence of thought that was put down by god in the primal swamp?

Thus naivete still runs wild as the Deux ... few can see it for blind faith in emotions alone ...

hmmmm, not just to me, but an entire generation of believers, beginning from Acts and I guarantee you it will continue because God is Sovereign!

1 Cor 1:19 For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."
Sounds like a quote from a profoundly stupid person living in a bubble. Lots of people think what they do is "destroying" everyone else. You do the same. Rarely are things going the way you think they are.

Does this sound like an emotional proposal without intelligence ... given the frustration of intelligence? Thus the unintelligent needs a domain to operate ...

A darker power allows visitors ... alien pense!

Hi,
His name is HOLY SPIRIT His real, and personal and always available to guide you through His Book!
The Holy Spirit who leads me along the way of life, appointed for me by the will of God, has no gender. This presents a major stumbling block for those subordinate to patriarchal structures. These are basically based on the pattern of Egypt; a few privileged persons at the top and multitudes of oppressed persons at the bottom.

The Holy Spirit has inspired me by many passages of scripture. One of the first was from Jeremiah. It goes like this: "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'." At the time I was sleeping under bridges and in the back lanes of Canadian cities. From that point I moved forward along the way of blessing. None of this to be taken as me expressing merit. It is all by the Grace of God.

Another text that the Holy Spirit illuminated in my experience is from the book of Revelations. In chapter 2 it says: "To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.’"

God has enabled me to overcome all that opposes our human being. This by dying to my former self and rising to express my new self. I suspect you are well aware of the apostle speaking about putting off the old man and putting on the new.

As we all died in the Old Adam, we all are raised to eternal life in the New Adam. Paul is speaking about the resurrection of Christ. From Paul I also learned that it is no longer I who live but it is Christ in me.
it's you guys who don't like our views.
Speaking for myself, I very much appreciate persons willing to share their ideas. I find that the ideas of others help me clarify my own. The only stumbling block in my engagement of such persons is that some insist that they are right and those who do not submit to that rightness are damned to hell.

This sounds nothing like the God of love whose light has led me out of darkness. That darkness being the Christian religion which inverted the gospel of Jesus Christ to make it serve the interests of power and neglect the broken poor laying by the door of the Church.

Even a cursory review of history will show that Christianity was basically formed by the collusion of Church and State at the council of Nicaea. The rejection of such collusion stands at the heart of God's prophetic word to ancient Israel, as it stands at the heart of the gospel.

Would you like to talk about such things?

George

Last edited:
Hi,
The Holy Spirit who leads me along the way of life, appointed for me by the will of God, has no gender. This presents a major stumbling block for those subordinate to patriarchal structures.

no stumbling block for me, I understand Spirit has no Gender

The Holy Spirit has inspired me by many passages of scripture. One of the first was from Jeremiah. It goes like this: "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'." At the time I was sleeping under bridges and in the back lanes of Canadian cities. From that point I moved forward along the way of blessing. None of this to be taken as me expressing merit. It is all by the Grace of God. [/quote}

I do remember you telling me this in the past, Amen

Another text that the Holy Spirit illuminated in my experience is from the book of Revelations. In chapter 2 it says: "To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.’"

God has enabled me to overcome all that opposes our human being. This by dying to my former self and rising to express my new self. I suspect you are well aware of the apostle speaking about putting off the old man and putting on the new.

As we all died in the Old Adam, we all are raised to newness of life in the New Adam. Paul is speaking about the resurrection of Christ. From Paul I also learned that it is no longer I who live but it is Christ in me.
Speaking for myself, I very much appreciate persons willing to share their ideas. I find that the ideas of others help me clarify my own. The only stumbling block in my engagement of such persons is that some insist that they are right and those who do not submit to that rightness are damned to hell.

no argument their, holy agree

This sounds nothing like the God of love whose light has led me out of darkness. That darkness being the Christian religion which inverted the gospel of Jesus Christ to make it serve the interests of power and neglect the broken poor laying by the door of the Church.

here I disagree with your broad sweep of the use of the word Christian, not all are users or have other ulterior motives,

Even a cursory review of history will show that Christianity was basically formed by the collusion of Church and State at the council of Nicaea. This collusion stands at the heart of God's prophetic word to ancient Israel, as it stands at the heart of the gospel.

First Ecumenical Council of the Catholic Church, held in 325 an attempt to unite all believers by Rome, and even so the church is not the institution, though there are also true believer in the higher structure as well, the church is the body

do you not believe

acts2 :17 In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

God is sovereign and will blow where he wills

74593345_2794178957267860_8939888595997556736_n.jpg

My sanity requires that this be re-posted.......

Why do some folks want to worship a God who chooses to punish people. (Um, because they like punishing people?)
Give me the God of love that Jesus spoke of .........

The roots of sadism ... or brutality making the other half non-happy ... thus aft!

Thus some of us drag ourselves into the imagination of life Dei Lee ... there lies a wake ... Finnigan's!

People Dei to watch Brutus perform ... apparently brutal! He was wasted too ...

My sanity requires that this be re-posted.......

Why do some folks want to worship a God who chooses to punish people. (Um, because they like punishing people?)
Give me the God of love that Jesus spoke of .........
But it's like the bible was born for this. It describes brutal punishment and death for those who disobey God. Chunks of the book are an attempted eternal smackdown on those who do not believe or do not follow it. Blackbelt appears to be giving voice to the stupid that is already there.

You are both correct about what is in the bible. It is about loving thy neighbour, and it is also a manual for being a monumental dickhead. I suppose each Christian is attracted to the parts of the bible they identify with, but you can't say that what Blackbelt does is not biblical or not Christian. He just identifies with a different part of the manual.

Last edited:
The bible was born of tyrannical powers of brutes wishing to control and reap hell on all the common folk ... all across the great blue! Thus presented as a white, pure bleaching effort!

Can we call it colluding before it happens 4 times?
That still boggles the mind, to be honest.

I mean, if the four gospels were in strict agreement, Christians would be all over how reliable they are. Because they contradict one another, you can still find Christians insisting it's their dissimilarities that demonstrate how reliable they are.

Anything then, becomes a win. It's really a lot of fun to watch and comment on crazy stuff like this, which is why I was missing Blackbelt for months.

Fun in a pious operation? Does this cause twitches in those with Aspergers ... or just burgers that make donkeys of themselves?

Then there is the function of linchpins ... seen in the distance as f(lynching) about political decisions going wrong ... thus the closing loops ... sphincters?

How to loosen up a tight donkey ... drive it across the country! When they see the state ... they'll crap! Hine sight ... awkward visioning ... consider the list of hated seers ... including Daniel ... the demon to the firmly SET! Stone Bull is a delightful theme ... like hard brahma ... cold booty?

Back