Covid 19 Vaccine

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Germany, who is now no longer having any Covid rules as of today, is reflecting on what could have been better and one issue was that they underestimated the protection by masks and should have made the N95s mandatory much earlier ( they were mandatory in public at some point). They also offered some tree N95s in Pharmacies for everybody. They also found that they did not have enough masks at the beginning.
Bouche bandages are cool
Such an easy solve
That works better the more that are in use :3

I'm getting a booster today. It will be my second bivalent covid vaccine. I got the invitation and decided to get it today because we'll be with a different group of people in two weeks. It's also right when my immune system is the best it can be.

I'm getting a booster today. It will be my second bivalent covid vaccine. I got the invitation and decided to get it today because we'll be with a different group of people in two weeks. It's also right when my immune system is the best it can be.
Be sure to ask for the Bananna Strawberry mmm mmm
(tho Tropical Hurricaine -- pinapple, apple, mango, turmeric and another froot mmm mmm goood):p

Got my shot and hanging around the pharmacy. The pharmacist was excellent.
How was their needle work? I always appreciate good needle work and let them know :3

And isn't that amazing? This future world Science Fiction tech is available at your local PHARMACY of all things and not some top sekrit Justice League headquarters with mind scanning devices and morality indicators? Wow. I got my first Gene Therapy shot at a Safeway of all places lol

We are definitely living in Tomorrowland

His needlework was excellent. Had I not known, I would have thought he was a very skilled nurse. I've been poked a lot on the last 4 or so years. He's at the top of needle operators.

An abstract of the Golden Touch? Just imagine the hypo ... keep it in the pool!

I should have checked earlier I guess, called around a bit to see who had covid vaccine in stock. Luckily the government covid supply map was updated beginning of the month. Adjacent neighbourhood with a pharmacy I was unaware of has it in stock. Vaccine in general is available but near me it's something like 1/20 pharmacies.

I'd like to hear how vaccinations are going to be handled this fall? Will it be like flu shots, where one is totally responsible for deciding on when/whether to get it? Will it become like flu shots, where research statisticians predict which strains will dominate in the coming season, and vaccines are created based on that profile?

I'd like to hear how vaccinations are going to be handled this fall? Will it be like flu shots, where one is totally responsible for deciding on when/whether to get it? Will it become like flu shots, where research statisticians predict which strains will dominate in the coming season, and vaccines are created based on that profile?
The likely answer to both is "Yes". Outside of healthcare, where mandates for things like flu shots were already a reality pre-COVID, vaccine mandates are falling fast. My company is holding on still (but still doesn't require boosters) and with a significant percentage of our workforce being frontline healthcare workers dealing with people who have compromised respiratory systems already, I imagine our mandate will hold for at least the frontline. But otherwise? Yep, it'll be up to the individual. And using statistical modelling to predict the best mix of virus strains for the vaccine is about as good as we can get, really. The alternative is just to roll dice.

That's how it seems to be running this spring already here. Actually less than flu vaccines as here was no advertising/PR about getting one.
Boosters/Bivalent in general has been a choice I found. Quite a few people seemed surprised when I got my 4th dose which was 1st booster. 5th dose even moreso.

Oof pain is high right now but I slept through when I expected to take another naproxen. No asthma issues this time, Pfizer bivalent, same as before so not really sure why it was setoff 6 months ago.

I am suffering through my second head cold in a month. I have a COVID kit but haven't bothered to test for it. It also gets hugely difficult for me to distinguish cold symptoms from "tree sex" symptoms this time of year.

I am considering a return to masking at work.

I am suffering through my second head cold in a month. I have a COVID kit but haven't bothered to test for it. It also gets hugely difficult for me to distinguish cold symptoms from "tree sex" symptoms this time of year.

I am considering a return to masking at work.

This goes on ... trans mediation by the uprights in epi stemo logical fore^st ... a magic thick place ... spore is let to fly ...

Back