Conspiracies, What Are They ?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

God for your neighbourhood. This also stroke me as an opportunity for “ defunding” police- because some kind of “ mediator” might have been better in that situation than the police. However, a mediator would not have the authority that police in uniform does have. But- it looked like the community could handle it well and peacefully.

If the greater community did it ... would it be outrageous socialization to the ðhrum Peans? Remember the crap we are required to support ... kereire on ...

Down the tubes we go as the word was pssss'ð in the watering closet ... inky ... really! The enigma must be lifted ... and we're pro founded on confounding terms of intellectual exclusion! Denial ... of mysterious portions ... mental disorders? Bifurcations in alternate words ... beyond me is the out-there mode ... amidst all that for all we know!

Which isn't much it appears as incarnate phantom ... OIlie or olive the ghost!

Last edited:
"Authorization to carry"

Never ?

On-duty police officers can carry handguns.

Since 2007, Canadian border guards have been carrying side arms.

Under the Criminal Code, handguns are classified as either restricted firearms or prohibited firearms, which require an "authorization to carry."

There are just two categories of individuals who are allowed an authorization to carry:

Those who require one because of their occupations.

Those who need one for the 'protection of life'.

The occupation category includes armoured car guards who require firearms because ...
principal activity is the handling, transportation or protection of cash, negotiable instruments or other goods of substantial value.
In 2006 ... 5,831 armoured car guards had authorization.

Very few authorizations are made under the protection of life category.

Section 117 of the Criminal Code of Canada exempts on-duty police officers, members of the Canadian Forces, peace officers and persons training to be become police or peace officers from the restrictions on carrying handguns.

RCMP security members who can ski at a triple black diamond level to keep up with Trudeau's thrill-seeking skills ... should they be authorized to carry?

God for your neighbourhood. This also stroke me as an opportunity for “ defunding” police- because some kind of “ mediator” might have been better in that situation than the police. However, a mediator would not have the authority that police in uniform does have. But- it looked like the community could handle it well and peacefully.
I see that the video has been removed. They did send in dozens of officers to deal with a little disruption - a bit excessive. Two or three might've sufficed. The community did handle it well. It seems like the "ministry" group could've been a plant...as one neighbour put it, "to start some s**t". Obviously, they wanted to start some s**t...what they're hoping to achieve is unknown. It feels fishy. The front-person for the ministry group has been doing the same in other cities.

Last edited:
@Ritafee you have made broad generalizations in response to my comment. Of course, I expected that.

So, to clarify and to be specific, I see no reason to bring concealed carry or similar laws to Canada. It is a myth that having a gun is a way to protect yourself. That is unless you are in the woods and meet a bear or something.

On-duty police officers can carry handguns.

Of course. There is some discussion recently about whether officers need guns in all situations. There is the recognition that having a gun in some situations will actually cause problems and possibly escalate a situation that otherwise would not have escalated. Even if officers do carry guns, the gun should rarely or never be the first tool used in a police situation.

Those who need one for the 'protection of life'.

Who needs a gun for protection of life other than some landowners/ranchers/farmers or people in the wilderness? A gun does not generally protect life.

And before you accuse me of being anti-gun, know that I have been trained to use a variety of firearms and was at one time qualified as a range safety officer.

"Authorization to Carry"
I was more thinking of the effect an official uniform has. Similar happens with physicians in hospitals, or any other one wearing some kind of uniform. It does make a difference in how people are perceived and how an authority is presented. The same would also work at Mac Donalds. It makes a difference if an employee says something to a customer ” misbehaving”or just someone who is also a customer. Of course, it also depends on the size and expression of the person, but put the same small woman in a uniform and what she says is likely more successful than without it. Sometimes, this can be useful to clarify some rules. Sometimes we shouldn’t be deceived by position of authority alone.
Are the bobbies in London still unarmed? Or is that a story of the past?

Can I ask why?:ninja:

Why I was in the reserves? It seemed like a good idea at the time. It helped fund my education. I was in the Service Battalion which is "second line service support". I left when I moved to another community and joined a highland unit as a logistics person. It conflicted with my values on several levels.

Back