Conspiracies, What Are They ?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

There is one major mistake in assumption that almost all people make who object to conspiracy—they assume that everyone or nearly everyone contributing to the conspirator’s agenda must know there is a conspiracy and be privy to the whole agenda.

This is not true, but conjuring up this assumption allows people to easily dismiss conspiracy with the understanding that too many knowing people would make it impossible to keep the secret.

Top level conspirators use masses of predictable yes-men, ambitious lackeys and partially knowing ladder-climbers to do their bidding—specifically so as to limit the number who have “need to know” access.

They cement together the whole conglomerate with subtle and not so subtle threats—and occasionally carry them out. Many are bought off with regular payments—like journalists and judges. Most know only parts of the puzzle.

However, almost everyone in high places does know there is “power structure” above them they dare not challenge, they also know it isn’t good for their job, advancement or health to “ask too many questions.”

Read any number of the tales by whistleblowers to confirm this general fear.

Thus, most participants rationalize it all away as some benevolent control system, or assume that “whoever they are” must control the world in order to have stability.

Others, especially in the enforcement ranks, are just too corrupt to care.

Lesser officials who are tasked to defend these lies tend to believe their own propaganda.

However, the ones at the very top, who do know how to use war to create Hegelian responses, are very, very evil—something most of the world doesn’t really 'believe' in anymore, and that is why many people can’t conceive of this horrible brand of conspiracy.

Not to discount the military-industrial complex argument, but it doesn’t explain why people that are already fabulously wealthy and who control the reigns of power are still pushing the world toward greater and greater global control.

None of this will give them any more personal power or wealth.

How much can any single person use?

Let there be no doubt—the top echelon expects to survive this—why else have they built significant bunkers (at taxpayer expense).

Somebody knows something wicked this way comes.

Many who do not 'believe' in conspiracy—at least on a broad scale try to explain things in terms of mistakes, blunders and attempts to cover for those blunders.

The basic problem I have with reliance on standard psychological and sociological models is that it breaks down with the more specific information about the detailed actions of those involved in the government’s undermining of national interests—in exchange for global interests.

An honest conspiracy debunker would have to read all the literature of all the defectors from 'black agencies'.

Virtually none of the defectors themselves sees the big picture either—but the evidence is clear that the whistleblowers all knew that the higher ups directly conspired to keep them silent.

Julian Assange.

Few witnesses immersed in the details of a whistleblower’s tragic battles with government have the talent to see the correlation and pattern of action that point to a coordinated plan of attack on global liberty.

It’s too easy to focus on the specific injustice.

Covering for blunders alone does not explain why high government officials keep making NOVEL MISTAKES in the same consistent direction and why there are more and more NOVEL EFFORTS to cover for NOVEL THREATS.

Why is it that we never see any official learn from the blunders of the past?

Why is it that the betrayals keep accelerating and getting broader?

The more diverse the agencies involved and the more people that are brought into the net of betrayal, the less possible it is that they are all acting only to cover for mistakes.

There has to be some other explanation that keeps generation after generation of government officials moving toward a single direction.

Cover-ups are the best evidence for conspiracy—simply because of the interconnectedness between disconnected officials and agencies that happens in a conspiracy.

While admitting that cover-ups exist, how can one at the same time claim that there is no plan behind them—that it is only normal sociological motives of rogue individuals.

I don't buy it—mainly because of the many, many years this has been going on, and the fact that it has always had a powerful continuum of hostility toward the interests of liberty.

If it were people covering for people, the process would clear itself from time to time or even reverse directions.

It would be more random.

But it isn’t random.

It shows all too much disturbing evidence of continual forward movement—purposeful movement, in my opinion.

The Great 'Global' Reset ...

In any case, the least you can do is prepare to survive the next war which is the war on human biological being as far as I can tell ... unless you prefer being a Borg of course.

Just indicating more strongly about how much is unknown ... an indeterminate quantity?

Ritafee

Being Human
The well primed "Rise in Domestic Terrorism" is going according to plan.

Trump has played his role to a Tee.

The Predator Class is more than happy to watch the people fight each other and label each other terrorists.

The real terrorists are the order followers in government and the police who serve the predator class and uphold it with their blind obedience.

This is not going to end well as long as people buy into the terminology and propaganda of the predator class and use it against each other.

Why people continue to fall for these traps is beyond my comprehension.

It is like everyone is just begging for martial law.

Ritafee

Being Human
At some point, it’s not unreasonable to observe that this is no longer about democracy.

It’s about a new political vision, one hatched by a private few in order to rule over the many.

For a while Biden will be reading the scripts as he has been endorsed to do at the behest of the 'powers that should not be'.

According to his recitals so far ... A Dark Winter will be the main feature under his 'pseudo' dictatorship.

To all intents and purposes ... Trump will leave the 'building' as did other surviving puppets of the united states to become a 'motivational' speaker/author cashing in on the entitlement of 'house' winnings for the rest of their unnatural lives.

Ritafee

Being Human
After calling Trump "infantile," blaming him for what happened at the Capitol, and the customary repetition of "The Narrative", Michelle Obama then turned her attention to Big Tech...

Now is the time for Silicon Valley companies to stop enabling this monstrous behavior—and go even further than they have already by permanently banning this man from their platforms and putting in place policies to prevent their technology from being used by the nation's leaders to fuel insurrection.

The call for technological totalitarianism is being amplified.

Big Tech is being employed to tighten their grip on information and even truth itself.

Ritafee

Being Human
If differences of opinions make you feel "unsafe", maybe you should go find some cotton wool to wrap yourself in.
I am not the one that feels unsafe when differences of opinion are aired ... yet I am often accused of threatening the safety of others by voicing my own. I am not afraid of opinions ... when the majority mob opinion becomes enforceable by law ... that gets a bit 'terrifying'.

Ritafee

Being Human
America’s Reichstag fire?

A staged attack on a political building, deliberately misattributed to political enemies and used to consolidate the power of a freshly installed leader.

The media coverage is similar, the Nazi government and their tools in the press talked about it in the same exact terms as the US establishment is describing this farcical “coup attempt”. Aiming to terrify people into thinking they were on the verge of an all-out civil war.

This quote could almost be lifted from the front page of the Washington Post or New York Times today:

The burning of the Reichstag was intended to be the signal for a bloody uprising and civil war. Large-scale pillaging in Berlin was planned for as early as four o’clock in the morning on Tuesday. It has been determined that starting today throughout Germany acts of terrorism were to begin against prominent individuals, against private property, against the lives and safety of the peaceful population, and general civil war was to be unleashed…
Within 24 hours of the Reichstag burning, the German President had passed the Reichstag Fire Decree, which declared a state of emergency that totally reversed every civil right the Weimar Republic had guaranteed its citizens:

Articles 114, 115, 117, 118, 123, 124 and 153 of the Constitution of the German Reich are suspended until further notice. It is therefore permissible to restrict the rights of personal freedom [habeas corpus], freedom of (opinion) expression, including the freedom of the press, the freedom to organize and assemble, the privacy of postal, telegraphic and telephonic communications.
While these freedoms have already been severely undermined in the US by the Patriot Act and its successors, those few 'rights' left to citizens will definitely be under threat once Trump is finally removed and Biden (or Harris) is put in his place.

Some prominent voices are calling for all lawmakers backing Trump to be expelled from office.

The Washington Post claimed “seditious Republicans must be held accountable”.

The anti-social media campaign has begun again in earnest.

As Twitter and Facebook limit discussion, alternative platforms will be shutdown.

Enforcing a corporate monopoly that cooperates with the state…the very definition of fascism.

In the name of “preventing a coup”, they are carrying one out in front of our eyes.

It puts in mind Huey Long’s famous quote when asked if fascism would ever come to America:

Sure, we’ll have Fascism in this country and we’ll call it anti-Fascism.”

I’ve been reading and listening to podcasts about how the self-help/ new age/ wellness community got dragged into the QAnon ecosystem. Really, an unlikely group to be duped into supporting the far right, on some level...yet Hitler used back to nature tribal mythology, appeal to the agrarian motherland and organic food, and some escoterics as part of his strategy, too. So, it’s not a new tactic. But, it seems they are as easily misled as right wing evangelicals are. While the evangelicals have been following fake news, the new age wellness community has more of a tendency to stay away from news and politics altogether in order to stay in their positive headspace, or whatever. It’s escapism and they are protecting themselves from the real world. But they mean well. At least that’s my experience knowing people in that community. It found an in-road with anti-vaxxers, to the broader wellness community. And then, when they do decide to check out the news, they’re led to far right sources. So well intended people who may be naive to the real world, start out all peace and love and light and organic supplements end up funnelled to “Plandemic”, and their belonging in the community affirms this seemingly esoteric knowledge - and then they might end up down the rabbit hole. It worries me. I hope the consequences of the capitol riots has put some sense into people who might be vulnerable to it. I know and/ or have known a lot of people, including myself, who have been interested in more natural organic living...and it’s generally harmless unless it’s so deep that they wont go near conventional medicine even if it’s an emergency, and especially if it’s a child - that’s where I draw the line. And most woo-woo spiritual stuff seemed harmless and inconsequential. Yoga...never saw that as any threat except for modern incarnations of it being a bit too cliquey and expensive. But apparently hot yoga has some controversy. Lots of yoga people in this town, and healing crystal people, and people with beliefs in all manner of metaphysics that I think is woo-woo bs, especially as I get older and process my “journey” (a term that progressive Christians and new agers all use freely that’s starting to bug me) in life thus far, I’m more interested in the here and now - but it always seemed like pretty harmless woo-woo bs - just your average hippie stuff - compared to organized religion. But the internet has managed to organize a pretty large global contingent of them that would never have been pulled into the far right ‘s plans without it. And it’s just as misguided as Christian fundamentalism. What now?

Last edited:

ninj

I just am
I’ve been reading and listening to podcasts about how the self-help/ new age/ wellness community got dragged into the QAnon ecosystem. Really, an unlikely group to be duped into supporting the far right, on some level...yet Hitler used back to nature tribal mythology, appeal to the agrarian motherland and organic food, and some escoterics as part of his strategy, too. So, it’s not a new tactic. But, it seems they are as easily misled as right wing evangelicals are. While the evangelicals have been following fake news, the new age wellness community has more of a tendency to stay away from news and politics altogether in order to stay in their positive headspace, or whatever. It’s escapism and they are protecting themselves from the real world. But they mean well. At least that’s my experience knowing people in that community. It found an in-road with anti-vaxxers, to the broader wellness community. And then, when they do decide to check out the news, they’re led to far right sources. So well intended people who may be naive to the real world, start out all peace and love and light and organic supplements end up funnelled to “Plandemic”, and their belonging in the community affirms this seemingly esoteric knowledge - and then they might end up down the rabbit hole. It worries me. I hope the consequences of the capitol riots has put some sense into people who might be vulnerable to it. I know and/ or have known a lot of people, including myself, who have been interested in more natural organic living...and it’s generally harmless unless it’s so deep that they wont go near conventional medicine even if it’s an emergency, and especially if it’s a child - that’s where I draw the line. And most woo-woo spiritual stuff seemed harmless and inconsequential. Yoga...never saw that as any threat except for modern incarnations of it being a bit too cliquey and expensive. But apparently hot yoga has some controversy. Lots of yoga people in this town, and healing crystal people, and people with beliefs in all manner of metaphysics that I think is woo-woo bs, especially as I get older and process my “journey” (a term that progressive Christians and new agers all use freely that’s starting to bug me) in life thus far, I’m more interested in the here and now - but it always seemed like pretty harmless woo-woo bs - just your average hippie stuff - compared to organized religion. But the internet has managed to organize a pretty large global contingent of them that would never have been pulled into the far right ‘s plans without it. And it’s just as misguided as Christian fundamentalism. What now?
There is someone in my acquaintance who is a reiki therapist like that. She used to have her focus on wellness. It's shocking what it's done to her....very paranoid. So awful I blocked her on fb. She used to be fine before QAnon influenced her via New Age (think Gwyneth Paltrow).

Luce NDs

There is someone in my acquaintance who is a reiki therapist like that. She used to have her focus on wellness. It's shocking what it's done to her....very paranoid. So awful I blocked her on fb. She used to be fine before QAnon influenced her via New Age (think Gwyneth Paltrow).

This seems to happen in a variety of ways to support diversity! Kind of like a stray thought deviating in the space of a far greater psyche than we can imagine?

Thus the allegory says that non-thing is out there! One should take it with great levity as it is not dense ... the nature of the mother satyr? Carriers?

Karl Popper would probably agree on all that we do not know ... mental void as part of unfalsifiable-Ide as billeted out ...

There may be deep implications ... disseminate that!

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
I read something not long ago that said the wellness community is full of narcissistic people. That helped me to understand. I was blocked by one guy when I asked him if he was saying viruses were passed by injection as he was implying.

Luce NDs

I read something not long ago that said the wellness community is full of narcissistic people. That helped me to understand. I was blocked by one guy when I asked him if he was saying viruses were passed by injection as he was implying.

Always recall that little things get round just as well as the Big Guns ... yet the larger ones go down due to the thing that brings stuff up for the nemesis side of the equation!

Something to do with rising hoo bris ... a human fracture?

Luce NDs

Can you imagine why one would need to slay gods?

The Sword of Light (Irish: Claíomh Solais, Claidheamh Soluis (Irish pronunciation: [klˠiːvˠ ˈsˠɔl̪ˠəʃ]; Old Irish: claidheamh soluis) is a trope object that appears in a number of Irish and Scottish Gaelic folktales. The "Quest for sword of light" formula is catalogued as motif H1337.
The sword appears commonly as a quest object in the Irish folktale of a hero seeking "The One Story" (or the "Cause of the one story about women"), which culminates in the discovery of a "Tale of the Werewolf" (a man magically turned wolf by an unfaithful wife). However, the sword is uninvolved in the man-wolf portion, and only figures in the hero-adventure frame story.
The sword of light, according to a different commentator, is a fixture of an Irish tale group describable as a quasi-bridal-quest. This characterization is inspired by the formula where the hero gains a beautiful wife (and riches) by gambling against a gruagach aka wizard-champion, but suffers losses which makes him beholden to mount on a hopeless-seeming quest. Like the actual "giant's daughter" bridal quest tales, the sword of light hero often gains assistance of "helpful animals" in completing his tasks or ordeals.
The sword has been regarded as a legacy to the god-slaying weapons of Irish mythology by certain scholars, such as T. F. O'Rahilly, the analogues being the primeval Celtic deity's lightning-weapon, Lugh's sling that felled Balor, the hero Cúchulainn's supernatural spear Gae bulga and his shining sword Cruaidín Catutchenn.
In different traditions of speech (phonetic) might this be the Claymore to honor those raising the dirt of intelligence ... as once seen as love letters in the san ... a strange love for psyche and Sophy?

Get out of here the gods of heavy powers stated ... and the hostilities began because the naivete critter didn't wish to know ... gods of alternate awareness? Yet I still believe there's something there in the dark we should be aware of ... such is the nature of inking!

A mire missal that could cause miasma in the troopers of irrationality? Everyone needs a break ... thus flaws in de Bell are subtle ...

Is non superficial kind of deep and ant fascia?

That fits. It's a particularly awful situation I'm in - damned if I say anything damned if I don't. If one believes in the product they are selling, or happily pretends to, you're fine. If you don't they don't want to be bothered by any negative energy.

That said I have an aunt who is a Reiki teacher and she is really not narcissistic. She's very empathetic. She was always very shy and finding Reiki helped her grow as a person and gain confidence.

Last edited:

Luce NDs

That fits. It's a particularly awful situation I'm in - damned if I say anything damned if I don't.

Tis the demiurge ... contrary o the one way thingy ... forcing decisions humbly on people who attempt to understand the masses!

Go figure how this might encourage to learn from the Eire and flaw ... cracked nutz?

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
That fits. It's a particularly awful situation I'm in - damned if I say anything damned if I don't. If one believes in the product they are selling, or happily pretends to, you're fine. If you don't they don't want to be bothered by any negative energy.

That said I have an aunt who is a Reiki teacher and she is really not narcissistic. She's very empathetic. She was always very shy and finding Reiki helped her grow as a person and gain confidence.

After I posted that I realized it is also the self-help/self-improvement arm of the wellness community. I learned Reiki many years ago. The woman who taught me was not narcissistic. I suppose it depends on how they use the wellness info and how deeply involved in the "alternate" info they are.

Luce NDs

After I posted that I realized it is also the self-help/self-improvement arm of the wellness community. I learned Reiki many years ago. The woman who taught me was not narcissistic. I suppose it depends on how they use the wellness info and how deeply involved in the "alternate" info they are.

Accent the alternate info .. it tis subtle! Read that deep? Not many will skimming is common ...