• On Tuesday, November 24, the site will be down for c. 30 minutes sometime between 8pm and 10pm. That's about as precise a time as I can give. Our host is upgrading some of the software that underlies the site.

Conspiracies, What Are They ?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Nosh -ite damn in us! Even the Great Kath Erin was taken in ... due to lack of questioning! The bleeding goes on to sustain the blood-brain barrier ...
the crossing of the Rube CONs?

And causing the rest of us to not be able to get it all together ... vast alchemii's disturbing!

Merlin knows ... from that confined point beyond ... devil's causeway? Hex'ts ones ... as singular forms ... Hoo's dah thunk it?

Northwind

Still knitting. Walking the path to health.
Reaction score
This is an interesting article. It's a long read and worth it. It describes a new breed of conspiracy theory that we're seeing now.

Conspiracy theories are dangerous

"What we’re seeing today is something different: conspiracy without the theory."

"We are seeing the political effects of this change and one of the first things we’re seeing is the spread of a politically malignant form of conspiracy without the theory."

"Wherever conspiracism is reshaping public life, two preventatives are vital: to defend the integrity of knowledge-producing institutions and bolster confidence in the ballast of common sense."

Reaction score

Luce NDs

Reaction score
People need to know about this movement, too. It's another far-right group. They've taken to wearing Hawaiian shirts.

It is still about brute force and power no matter what side you look at it from ... a bit weak in the thinking and knowledge part on the concern of truth, dare and consequences ... everything is OK if you don't believe in consequence ... as a reaction to actions!

Thus we fall into the hole called space ... where shadows are cast! -- Plato with assistance from his friend?

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
Another aspect of conspiracy theories is the

CONSPIRACY MAP

They show up in tv and movies

Like the detective who is OFF THE CASE DUE TO _______ and who still has a room where she has a corkboard with pictures and notes all connected with lines or twine...

Some of these conspiracy maps are quite impressive

They remind me of Mind Maps. Remember those?

Esp the ones that try to include as much as possible

Like this one

(can u find yourself in there?)

Some can b quite pretty and trippy. Like looking at ones self

I heartily encourage folks here to create your own conspiracies. Like Extinction Rebellion has tried. Who knows, you might change a world?

An interview with one of my fav SJWs

The Georgia Guidestones

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Reaction score
In my opinion and not so far flung speculation...The US Right's next divide and conquer campaign is using EMTs. Highlighting the heroes who saved Scalese, and painting Rittenhouse falsely stating he was EMT at the protest scene, as American patriots. This is some first responder propaganda in the works - putting their narrative in opposition the the defund/ redirect funding of police initiative on the left (and now they've painted someone representing that argument, who has a disability who wants single payer healthcare to be a reality - as a villain. They went so far as to put words in his mouth and replace his voice with things he didn't say - to make it appear like Biden agreed with him.)

Last edited:

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
and who still has a room where she has a corkboard with pictures and notes all connected with lines or twine...
That was just a lucky guess ... you've never been in my room ... or have you? Am I your manchurian candidate?

Luce NDs

Reaction score
Conspiracy ... by the book is a plot that allows much more therein than obvious ... the nature of the obscure and often occult lessons on sacred wisdom ... hard to get to from where some are at! Rite loss remains with the rest .. a remnant of God rests?

It is dark under the ink lions ... inklinques? Tis a darker line ... as penned up!

Inannawhimsey

M&M, Cascadian Lovers
Reaction score
That was just a lucky guess ... you've never been in my room ... or have you? Am I your manchurian candidate?

*hands you the file*
Green 2 0 weinstein 5 83 golgafrinchian ! ; bree-yark

#MutualAid
#BeNotAfraid
#SystemicWhimsey
#JoyPrivilege

Reaction score
This is not covid related. It is an asinine political "leader" following an ideology with no regard for the consequences.
He's just doing what the conservative species does - neocons and neoliberal (they are both conservative, the only difference being neocons tend to have a more religious social conservative bent). Outsource everything to the private sector for lower pay. That's what they do. I don't know why anyone votes for them. Rich people bought into this privatization bulls**t because it puts money in their pockets and screws everybody else - I get why those voters would vote for that . But why do working class people and anyone in their right minds vote for these absolute a**holes?

Last edited:

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
This is not covid related. It is an asinine political "leader" following an ideology with no regard for the consequences.
From this article ...

“There is nothing to prevent this government from prematurely declaring the pandemic to be over whenever it pleases, so this is a relatively meaningless promise,” said David Harrigan, labour relations director for the UNA.

“Stability in the midst of a pandemic won’t be achieved by short staffed hospitals and burnt out health care workers.”

Dr. Verna Yiu, president of AHS, said the pandemic is the single-greatest public health challenge the agency has ever faced.

“The pandemic is not over. It is far from over,” she said at a news conference Tuesday.

Ritafee

Being Human
Reaction score
Perhaps Dr Malthouse needs to listen to Dr Henry. She very knowledgeable.
And Dr. Malthouse ... a physician who has been in family medical practice in BC for more than 40 years and a member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC since 1978 ... he might know more than you or I would be qualified to judge. Regardless ... he wrote a letter to a colleague ... and backed it up with references. I would be interested to read her response ... I won't be holding my breath.