Apologies

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Favourite Flavour?

• Meaty

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Umami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fresh baked cookies

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 94% dark chocolate

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
There should be a way for the software to do it automatically though. Not saying that there is, but there's no reason why there couldn't be. I suspect if examined, we'd see a lot of cross-liking going on, especially among a certain set of posters - some of whom are crowing about how many likes they get.
Seriously jae.
Give me one example of someone crowing about their likes

Again, show me anywhere where anyone is crowing about their own likes.

Honestly, @Pr. Jae . It is fine when you stir up s**t, but, do you have to lie while you are at it.
Show me who is crowing about their likes.

Is someone going to offer to check to see who likes who the most? Then we could arrange for them to get together in real life and enjoy each other's company! Maybe even have an affair or something to give us all something new to talk about (;) - winking sarcasticly).
You could volunteer :)

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm one of the top likers. I don't really have a specific poster that I like though..

Is someone going to offer to check to see who likes who the most? Then we could arrange for them to get together in real life and enjoy each other's company! Maybe even have an affair or something to give us all something new to talk about (;) - winking sarcasticly).
ooooh, maybe @chanson would be willing to start liking @Pr. Jae 's posts! Now that would be quite the development.

Post # 9 isn't Pinga "crowing." All she said was that she finds it interesting to see how many likes people get in relation to their posts.

You must read between-the-lines. Having done so, permit me to just say - congratulations to you and your friends @Pinga on amassing all of your respective likes. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:o_O

Noticed. One of the things that I have watched is the likes to posts ratio for members. It is interesting.
Some people post a lot, some little. The quality of the post is to me more important than volume.

I tend not to take a long time to compose. I know others do. It shows.

I impressed by many posters on this site, some of whom post seldomly.

This is the post in question, is it not? Where, oh where does she crow about her post count, @Pr. Jae ? You are not so much reading between the lines as reading INTO them. You are once again making unsubstantiated allegations against other posters and that should not be tolerated. However, I will leave that to the mods.

I would suggest that the rest of us drop the topic altogether. Likes are here to stay for the time being and I think it is clear to most of us that they are simply shorthand for "this post appeals to me" and not a competition. Why not leave it at that?

This is the post in question, is it not? Where, oh where does she crow about her post count, @Pr. Jae ? You are not so much reading between the lines as reading INTO them. You are once again making unsubstantiated allegations against other posters and that should not be tolerated. However, I will leave that to the mods.

I would suggest that the rest of us drop the topic altogether. Likes are here to stay for the time being and I think it is clear to most of us that they are simply shorthand for "this post appeals to me" and not a competition. Why not leave it at that?

I reject your claim of, "...once again making unsubstantiated allegations..."

As for the issue at hand, if any of the Admins save @Pinga would like to discuss it via Wondermail with me, I'd engage in that conversation. Otherwise, nuff said.

....ummmmm .... what are we supposed to do with these "likes" anyways???? (n)

In a world generally ruled by anger, fear and hate (Hebrew insane) ... the occupants will see that you are eliminated or Piscine off in space as Bison ... later known as the Holy Cow ... Hur hoo goes round as space, time and light of the vertical situation ... know to the Julian's as unrighteous and thus hated by the insanely overwhelmed with avarice about the perfect state of republicanism ... an incarnate state of how to appear as isn't ... thus it was not ... and few believe in what's behind the beyond!

The*ire pilgrimage won't take that far in a mortal state ... the walking dead can't be stopped ... except perhaps by burying that concept ... as subtle ... and there it was par*ti*san! Expect the "Ti" to vary too! Tis a problem of the fading mental state as a dim emotion when burning out ... if you don't believe ask the Shadow ... sometimes known as Big ABBA'd John ... he'll stand and support everything ... especially the dragon dance sometimes known as a tattoo on the behind. Does draw attention to the small of the backside ... when stroked the result can be a shock ... either way!

You are not so much reading between the lines as reading INTO them that would leave many out of the adepts question ... especially if shallow about icons that are sketchy!

Some people you can tell too much and thus the gift of script ... to prevent over eM'oralizing for those wishing not to hear! Thus the sense of myth or beyond us, perhaps even something behind that.

Since the thread has taken a definite turn away from "Apologies" into "likes" I think I will start another thread on that matter.

If you really want to discuss that issue further I would invite you to come on over or, stay here and continue as you are.

Your choice.

@revjohn

What about a post on the unlikelihood of Christian Apollo Jet IHS as a darker force ... virtue unseen? You did know that jet is a black hue when eliminated from a dark hole like the one in the human mind ... the pits of conscience? Some biblical verses suggest this is a knowledgeable source of depression that we need to learn to get over so we move on ... a gnawing sensation?

Accounts for marked loss of physicality ... un earthly humus?

I would do it but I have this great need to stay on the ignore f(unction) of those rubbed well by wealth of what they don't know ... but believe they do as right of wealth ... where as Mark 8:26(?) suggests not as a mire sign ... that promise of the immortal eternals ... rapture?

Luce NDs said:
What about a post on the unlikelihood of Christian Apollo Jet IHS as a darker force ... virtue unseen?

A fine idea. Thank you for suggesting I stick my neck out for that. ;)

Luce NDs said:
You did know that jet is a black hue when eliminated from a dark hole like the one in the human mind

I did know it was a dark hue. I was not aware other variables needed to be in place.

A fine idea. Thank you for suggesting I stick my neck out for that. ;)

I did know it was a dark hue. I was not aware other variables needed to be in place.

Perhaps unending ineffable icons of dimensions unknown and unspeakable by mortals!

Would that stop some autocrats? There's just no words for such idea'Lists that believe they known what is behind what is beyond eM! Life is a limited experience ... learn what you are able be patient for more ... it could be like an onion or an atom ... shedding light and tiers in different levels of understanding ...

Back