Apologies

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Favourite Flavour?

• Meaty

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Umami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fresh baked cookies

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 94% dark chocolate

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Ineffable? It is an F-ing winky face! Everyone knows what it means. :ROFLMAO:

In my experience they don't ... often due to choice ... yet they will swear differently and say I know nothing ... thus I remain apparently (knowing nothing)? It is said I'm in the dark by those controlling the light ... :LOL:

KayTheCurler said:
Is someone going to offer to check to see who likes who the most?

I don't have access to that data.

But here is what I do have access to.

I can examine who likes me most often. I can do that knowing that I am notoriously poor at liking anything. Well, that's not true. I am notoriously poor at using the like button. I've posted a few amens here and there. Everyone else can go to their profile page and click on the link "Likes you have received" to see who gives them the most love.

At this point I am simply observing and not actually counting because the actual counting would be a tedious and ultimately thankless task. Which means I'll take some time doing it since I have 91 full pages of likes to consider and data collection has started a 92nd.

Which is not me bragging by the way, it is me humbly pointing out something which is apparently true.

Now, since it has been suggested that we tend to like our friends' posts take a guess at who my most prominent "like" friends are. I was surprised.

I like myself as true to self ... but this appears to be an isolated sense ... almost nonsense given the ignore and deny buttons ... in ease and outies!

Back