"Woke"

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Also any fellows who are getting *chest puffed oot* indignant over Mr Politically Incorrect he is using various humour modes to get things across

Which goes over sombunall of CSJers heads and even incenses some :3

He is talking aboot my more radical Wokist comerades...not Woke itself :3

Most of Woke is ok. It is our more radical, etc Comerades who are the problem. Glad they and their methods are dying oot, leaving the rest of us to continue the Good Work

Good Times

"Christianity has and is being Dismantled" - Delightful Life

Is it time for Christians to pick up their crosses?
Always, bay-bee, always

So those of us who Go Woke for Christ and God yeah

And those of us who Go Woke to Dismantle the Woke of Christ can get stuffed :3

Oh how Wokists can Work against Wokists...just like that crowd calling for the cancellation of that Grave book.

How can all of us be on the same page?

When even Wokists who like to Dismantle will savage a transfemme writer, causing them to go back to their male ID. For shame.

I guess that happens because Christ is based on big T Truth where those Wokists who Dismantle aren't -- power is their highest metric to determine what to do; everything else, even big T Truth is subservient to it

And so it goes

JESUS SAVES!!!
TAKES HALF DAMAGE!

Agent @jimkenney12 mentioned Blind Hiring

Here is a collection of the latest results from these practices from various places around the globe

One area in which blind hiring has had a huge impact is with orchestra members.
Actually, that's what the article starts with. And an audition like that is definitely something you can do blind for sure. And anonymizing resumes probably has value, too (I tend to skip right to the qualifications anyhow and only take note of names that interest me).

This line interested me, though:

For employers who were more likely to interview applicants from minority groups under a traditional process, however, the use of a blind hiring policy negated that tendency, leading to worse interview selection rates for applicants from minority groups.

So basically, if someone is already doing their hiring correctly, blinding has no benefit and might even make things worse.

I would also point out that blind hiring often becomes impossible where active recruiting is being done. I have two staff members obtained that way, one who was headhunted by an HR person who worked with him on a previous job and one referred to and recommended for the job by an existing staff member who knew her from a previous role (and who would be working with her on this job so his recommendation carried weight). Unless you're going to disallow that kind of active recruiting, which is a seriously bad idea in some sectors and roles.

It is in how we extrapolate the words ascribed to Jesus and which words we choose to use
I like Douglas Hofstadter. He riffs on how we think in Analogies. And all analogies aren't the objects they describe.

I think the Judaic system had it the best--educate their young and when midrashing never let a lone person do it :3

"Nothing is the way it appears!" It is an analog, or metaphor that is parallel to incarnate, mostly; to use an expression of MT Green who likes the word "vacated" ... that's threatening ... as chez wielding the club given 'err! Thus material and matter is diminished ... nothing left but essence and vapors ...

Learning to love the boomer???? Strangelove .... imagine what's contained in the remnants ... all that's left? Enigmatic ... maybe paradox ... life is a puzzle ...

Tora once meant ... tiger! Has this possibly something to do with a cat' seize in the dark?

Then there is this option of concern regarding criminal and bullish behavior to those that prefer criminal powers! Will it reflect badly if it comes back at them in time ... imagine looking at this feed from the ulterior direction ... eM udder virtue ... joe ish'd ... sadi stix ...

Sadei is said to be original Hebrew name for Sah Rae ... a dark head beam in some opinions as representing hidden illumination ... then there are sad-eists' about knowledge ...

What is the "eist" one? Some say that is Isis ... maybe even dicey to profane the name of them utters of Y's ... de M? Sam Clements wrote on the conflict between ei^st and oui^st ... as superscript! Ghost Writers in that domain up there? Montana claims control over sky country ... causing blues ... SAD!

Out lyres ... with tall tales from the flat out view ... the green stretches on just like when at Ci Billy ... Ci that right? Improbable given where we're at in socialization ... green descending and blue's Eris 'n ... with clouds as nebulae ... Freud's vapors ... S' team! Initiated by Sar Rae ... reincarnated as Stevens ... sainted twilight zones by drifting pheromones' ... heat 've the Nacht? Ithchae ... psyche scratch! Marx bean maid ... put that on the Wahl ... purple streak ...

Last edited:
These keep coming

More differences between Our Lord and CSJism:

o Our Lord would greet people with a Hail and Well Met drink some wine and fish; sombunall of my Comerades would look suspiciously and ask what sins you have tried to overcome today?

o they both have bad attitudes towards birth families. Our Lord for how serious His Way is, CSJ because birth families are often beds of racism etc and must be dismantled

Last edited:
I like how various govts have been hearing from ordinary people

CSPAN is a gem of a program
I hope to attend a parliament's Questions session

The EU is a great idea. Love their Anthem :love:

They heard from Wall Street Journal et al best seller and Mathmatician and Comparitive Religion grognard who has spent the last years trying to grok what CSJ is all aboot. I think he did a good job, trying to see it from the inside (as us believers do) and from the outside (as the majority of human beings do).

Here he is speaking to EU Parliament

I don't agree with everything he says; I don't think there is such an animal as Cultural Marxism; I don't even think Marx was Marxist lol

Hopefully the EU won't have to go through what USA and Canada is, as we find an equilbrium, between none and my more extreme comerades :3

In case you have forgotten, here is the awesome anthem

This is also a great and fun song by Royal & the Serpent

I always heartily encourage people to take the world they live in (which includes but not limited to our bodies, our brains) and to hack it, mix it, edit it, like the artists we all are

Cool anthem too :3

LGBT+ joy!

Another in my Our Lord vs. The Movement list:

o Our Lord didn't charge for His Movement. Saint DiAngelo gets white women to pay her thousands for them to feel guilty aboot themselves

o Our Lord didn't force or coerce people into His Movement. Our comerades, heh heh, measure yourself for your Zhongshan suit

o Humans are Very Important to Creation. In CSJ, we are just another animal in an uncaring universe and worse, we are sinful meat robots

o Our Lord looked good in any Colour...

Last edited:
I like how various govts have been hearing from ordinary people

CSPAN is a gem of a program
I hope to attend a parliament's Questions session

The EU is a great idea. Love their Anthem :love:

They heard from Wall Street Journal et al best seller and Mathmatician and Comparitive Religion grognard who has spent the last years trying to grok what CSJ is all aboot. I think he did a good job, trying to see it from the inside (as us believers do) and from the outside (as the majority of human beings do).

Here he is speaking to EU Parliament

I don't agree with everything he says; I don't think there is such an animal as Cultural Marxism; I don't even think Marx was Marxist lol

Hopefully the EU won't have to go through what USA and Canada is, as we find an equilbrium, between none and my more extreme comerades :3

In case you have forgotten, here is the awesome anthem

Most of what he said is garbage. His definition of equity is one twisted interpretation of what is generally meant. Most use it in a situation where people receive what they need to participate in society. Social housing, if well run, provides safe housing for people who cannot afford market housing.

Back