WE. What in earth is going on?

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

Good ole Charlie Angus, gotta love him, is demanding an investigation
Should have been the leader, really. Much as I have liked Singh's performance to date, Angus as a more experienced member of the Federal caucus, rather than a one-term provincial member, would likely have been the better option.

Rightly or wrongly, the WE scandal is likely yesterday's news. I know the press and opposition are going to keep hammering on it but I suspect that the vaccine distribution issues will play better with the public now. WE is too old and does not directly affect enough people. The fact that we are lagging the US and Britain on vaccinations has the direct effect on people of delaying things like return to a normal economy. If people see that the UK is going back to some semblance of normal by June as planned and we are still lagging on getting even vulnerable groups done, that is going to resonate more than a bunch of charity tax and accounting issues.

I agree with that. Both WE and Angus. I guess this is just odd because now a big big donor is asking for financial info

Some sage said too few questions asked ... the powers stated too many questions for my level of clues ... and thus the enigma ... paradoxical?

Resolution is below the horizon so as to take up the advocate's position in humility! Inky???? You can bet on it as a myth ...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/rcmp-investigation-we-charity-1.5931253View attachment 4640

the CBC is following up in the same story. Good ole Charlie Angus, gotta love him, is demanding an investigation
At first I thought this was a photo of Justin when he was little, but I don’t think he was ever that blonde. It almost could be his own youngest son.

They should do an investigation...and yeah, I like Charlie Angus. He probably should’ve been the leader of the NDP after Jack Layton died. Though, I’m not impressed with any parties today, for various reasons. I wish I lived in Jody Wilson Raybould’s riding.

I hadn't heard of Canadaland - so it was interesting to read about its principal Jesse Brown in Wikipedia. An important lesson my mom taught me long ago - always consider the source when you read or hear anything. These days it's hard to know who to believe sometimes, or to sort out what axe they are grinding.
Recalled discussion of We Day a long time sgo, unfortunately can't search it.
Yikes though with what we know now about which way the axe grinding went. And seriously involving the kids in the harassment.

We - all forms and Kielburger brothers should definitely be shut down, and there's likely so much we don't know, they likely should be in jail. Yet the scamming continues.

Note Well:

One cannot condemn authorities ... it is suicidal (as if people didn't notice the conditions surrounding the flattery of physical gods)!

Even authority in the end will glorify their condemned departures ... as if they were always on the right track to beat the odds ... quantum prescience?

Real people to not often have fore (4) sight ... too much like a medicine wheel ... need essence of core virtue!

May be difficult to find ...

Back