we are living in the end times - David Jeremiah

Welcome to Wondercafe2!

A community where we discuss, share, and have some fun together. Join today and become a part of it!

unsafe, what do you know about the times of the great plague in the early middle ages? When a population might lose 20-50 percent of their members to a rather horrible death? Or the great massacre in Jerusalem before the gospels were written? Where the streets literally ran with blood.

I see humanity in a largely positive moral trajectory. With a correspondingly negative "what the f*** will we do with this new magic?

I can see us destroying us. Although it might fracture 'heaven' as we imagine it, Gaia will go on until her sun quits.

Sister, why write that?

What purpose does it serve? How does it serve our Lord?

One has to impress the one way into one of the Mani folds of gods ... and thus a page is turned as ... assistant to the horse man! So much of you know what ... no? Read into 'ide! The initial power dispersed ... in'a dark web of intrigue ... just to amuse those that didn't dig it ... it is all about the spectacular objects coming down ... angelicas ... varied shades! White, black, red and yellow are common in meaning and then ... it gets deep green and bluen ... blow'd? Shaffer's ...

Sow rite ...

Maybe AI will be the tool that fulfills scripture but in unexpected ways. I personally regard Revelations as a mix of anger and hope expressed in dramatic stories and images. Teilhard de Chardin used his science background and theology to point to humans eventually taking the next step to a global mentality that will lead to an end to war. Maybe these AI tools will be the way for that to happen.

I was told last week that I am a chit head and thus chits will go on because authority cannot get a grip on foreign intellect ... just too strange for them ... too soft and brown to touch ... Eliza Barrett!

This was incredibly interesting and thought-provoking and scary and hopeful. Thank you.
I still don't know aboot that guy
I mean people HAVE bought his computer systems
His company IS still around
And look what he is saying?
I mean, why would a serious scientist talk aboot demon summoning? Summoning Cthulhu? If he means it and not in a ha ha way that is very very bad. Cthulhu and their ilk care not for anything and any human who interacts with one of them is doomed to a horrific fate.

And if his other claims are true, that his computers can "mine" or influence other universes...umm...does that mean there is any truth to the Mandella effect? And if he can do this, can others? People who aren't very nice or have an inmical agenda? Or who are True Believers? Is this how the Pandemic happened? Or why the globe seems so crazy? Or why too many people seem not to be able to communicate well anymore?

Mind blowing stuff

I don't think any human being should have that kind of power. To change reality in that way. Even for good...

What is it like to have mine blown ... is it like a morning of rising t' ides? What's an ide but an adverse wind ... that could create down draughts ...

Blast ephe mei ... ephemeris? Flighty expressions as word ... when expressed th' Eire gone ...

I still don't know aboot that guy
Ya ----I would Run Forest Run from this guy and his demon summoning

He is very Scary with his Spooky Pookie theories of demon summoning

Wouldn't want to be him when he dies and his knees buckle and he bows down in front of God and has to give an account for demon summoning -----and God says to him your fate end ===is the Lake of fire -----not with Me in Heaven ----

EEK !!!!----OH No!!!!!! Not THE LAKE OF FIRE GOD ---That is too much for me to handle ---

God replies --------to bad you secured your own fate by your wrong summons =====now you will live with whom you did summon ---Satan and his demons -----

1710851770987.png

Then are God delusions part of the entire mental picture ... as incarnate (so as to appear as not)! Thus it wasn't so ...

Ya ----I would Run Forest Run from this guy and his demon summoning

He is very Scary with his Spooky Pookie theories of demon summoning

Wouldn't want to be him when he dies and his knees buckle and he bows down in front of God and has to give an account for demon summoning -----and God says to him your fate end ===is the Lake of fire -----not with Me in Heaven ----

EEK !!!!----OH No!!!!!! Not THE LAKE OF FIRE GOD ---That is too much for me to handle ---

God replies --------to bad you secured your own fate by your wrong summons =====now you will live with whom you did summon ---Satan and his demons -----

View attachment 9128
I always like your clip art :3

Did you ever watch the 2008 movie Hereditary? Very spooky film. Around a cult who worships Paimon, but the movie is subtle, the weird stuff going on....

Not as terrifying as The Exorcist...that movie is aboot the Truth of these kinds of things...well the book is

The best thing to do with demons is not to get involved with them

If something happens, just call up The Lord. This works for even nonbelievers :3

I suspect that certain people and orgs have messed with "Interdimensional Beings"...again, would explain the crazy world atm...

God continue to bless you and yours, Sister

I always like your clip art :3

Did you ever watch the 2008 movie Hereditary? Very spooky film. Around a cult who worships Paimon, but the movie is subtle, the weird stuff going on....

Not as terrifying as The Exorcist...that movie is aboot the Truth of these kinds of things...well the book is

The best thing to do with demons is not to get involved with them

If something happens, just call up The Lord. This works for even nonbelievers :3

I suspect that certain people and orgs have messed with "Interdimensional Beings"...again, would explain the crazy world atm...

God continue to bless you and yours, Sister

Is the sol myth a kind of interdimensional levity? If so raise a hand or duo ... then there is Dei and Deis ... as an isolating ideal/idol ... somewhat beyond our common field or Wahl of study ... I'm told by some that etude is ongoing and not terminal ... alas one must get onto the next step dear illuminating sector ... a secular diversion?

I've been queried about poly etudes ... sometimes expressed in multitudes ... requiring we know the ins and udes of the mystery ... giving the examination f unknown a reason to be ... there' Tobias! Kick off in Dix ease ... some believe it a seizure ...

I suspect that certain people and orgs have messed with "Interdimensional Beings"
I'll say more in Ape's Writing Thread at some point, but I got a story going about a city's downtown being haunted and messing with "interdimensional beings" might very well be involved. ;) There's even a joking reference to Ghostbusters in a line of dialogue.:D

I'll say more in Ape's Writing Thread at some point, but I got a story going about a city's downtown being haunted and messing with "interdimensional beings" might very well be involved. ;) There's even a joking reference to Ghostbusters in a line of dialogue.:D
Intriguing

Are interdimensional beings like folk caught between two different times? Past and future tense ... present lye? Because the alternate didn't wish to know and thus naivete reins ... irrationality leads ... it was the greatest stir ... intense, or in IO's? So off to the work wiggoes ... ~~~~ may come on as a weird wash or flush ...

Mental swamp ... everything and nothing goes there ... like the enigma of electronic waste ... boosts industrialism! Can it rest? Not likely ... as it is already in the wind ... toxic!

Back